No announcement yet.

What's your side hustle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My side hustle is going to be my main gig soon. Just bought a new skid loader and I wanna do brush/dirt work for a living. If any of you have leases in Callahan or surrounding counties, PM me for details and rates. I’d love to help you get your leases in shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be retiring at the end of May 2020. After coaching and teaching for 21 years and then teaching Freshman Biology for another 13 years it will be time for retirement. I have always said that if I was going to retire then get another job, I would just keep doing this job. I will have a decent retirement salary but I wouldn't mind doing a little something just to pay for my hobbies (hunting, golf, fishing, etc..) 1-2 days a week max. I could always substitute at school for my science cohorts or for one of the coaches (PE only) or wouldn't mind officiating football and baseball (football - junior high/middle school/sub varsity games Tuesday and Thursday and baseball just weekday games). Wouldn't mind learning to work on 4 wheelers, either. I am just not going to pursue a real job. It is time to enjoy what life I have left doing the things that I want and love to do.

Comment

I am part owner of a barge fleeting business.

Comment

Me
          1. Electrical Engineer
          2. Electrician Industrial, some Residential
          3. Bar Back at local distillery
          Wife
          1. Teacher
          2. Bakes cakes for weddings birthdays....

About 10 years ago we took the 4 kids to Disney World for 6 days/5 nights and the trip was paid for with side cash that my wife made selling "adult" toys.

Comment

Pro Wrestler

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
              Me
              1. Electrical Engineer
              2. Electrician Industrial, some Residential
              3. Bar Back at local distillery
              Wife
              1. Teacher
              2. Bakes cakes for weddings birthdays....

About 10 years ago we took the 4 kids to Disney World for 6 days/5 nights and the trip was paid for with side cash that my wife made selling "adult" toys.
              wait, this may need a side thread. Is there really that much market for them? wow

Comment

I don't have one now, but my wife is a nurse practitioner and has a side hustle doing mobile aesthetic and lifestyle nursing stuff. She will come to you for botox, skincare, IV's when you are hung over, etc.

I have been considering starting a concrete, asphalt, and dirtwork takeoff side business.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  Some folks can make decent money on the side while enjoying a hobby that can produce some sort of income.

EDIT: Some people are also money driven no matter what they make, but usually will not need any help finding what that extra work may be.
                  This is me. I build longbow's because I enjoy it and the little bit I make goes back into hunting or wood working projects.

Comment

I make knives and custom leather products, I also like to flip dirt bikes/motorcycles

Comment

side hustle

Ok, I've got to brad on my daughter. She is a preachers wife with two small kids. She works in marketing and also has a side job whereby she makes dresses for little girls. I don't know where she got her abilities, my wife never picked up a needle nor thread.

If you are interested here is her custom work on instagram.
                      Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

I design and deploy computer systems and convert physical to virtual systems for small and medium businesses. That work doesn't come around that often anymore but I do it for fun and to keep my skills sharp/get a different look from what I do on a global scale.

Comment

Part time Planetary Protection Officer (PPO). Maintain policies for planetary protection applicable to all space flight missions that may intentionally or unintentionally carry Earth organisms and organic constituents to the planets or other solar system bodies, and any mission employing spacecraft, which are intended to return to Earth and its biosphere with samples from extraterrestrial targets of exploration. Part-time of course.
                          Shhhhhhhh! don't tell anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
                            That's crazy. Who would have thought there would be that much money in selling TV remotes and jigsaw puzzles?

Comment

I am starting a company that provides construction jobsite cameras. The cameras will have real time video stream as well time laps and recording. We will add other features and services as the company grows.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                                I am starting a company that provides construction jobsite cameras. The cameras will have real time video stream as well time laps and recording. We will add other features and services as the company grows.
                                When were building our plant we wanted a good time lapse video. Biggest issue we had was getting a good vantage point high enough to capture the overall picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X