No announcement yet.

What's your side hustle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I produce audiobooks on the side. Not great money but I absolutely LOVE it! Here's a link to my recent if anyone is keen to take a listen!

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
      Obviously you’re not a cop.

I do security gigs and taxidermy work for side cash.
      Same ^^^^

I have 2 regular off duty jobs I work doing security at a bank and at Walmart in the hood, then a few youth association games and some other stuff here and there. Made $22K last year in side hustle money.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
        Stripper at the Assisted Living Community money not that good but the perks are great.
        HEHE....Sounds like something my hubs would say

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          us salary people are trying to solve problems in the field while trying to sit in a tree stand trying to enjoy ourselves for maybe a few minutes. lol
          That is the darn truth. Drives me crazy but it is how it goes.

Comment

I bartend at a fine dining restaurant. It can be tiring but doesn't feel like work most of the time and is good money.
            I also do business coaching, have a small masonry company, and build analytical models.
            Normally 100+hrs/week but I enjoy everything I do and it keeps me out of trouble.

Comment

i do Euro Mounts in the mckinney area

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                Yikes!
                For Doritos right?

No side gig here.
                I'm too busy chasing my tail on my days off to do anything monetarily productive.
                I can't un-see that.

Comment

Buy and sell.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Hence my change of careers comments get a career that’s m-f and eliminate working yourself to the bone... I’m just not of the thinking busting my tail 50+ hrs then side hustle... sad a cop or fireman has to side hustle they shouldn’t have to worry about anything other than the one jump of protecting and serving. Unfortunately that’s not the case and a reason why i choose a different career than going the FDP route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    You make some good points throughout the thread.. what is your full time gig?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Unpopular opinion but maybe get a career that doesn’t require a side hustle?

Ain’t no way I’m gonna bust my tail at one place to only have to do it again for another person.
                      I guess its unfortunate that as older generation guy, I ain't got the paper to give me that high paying job, that lets me not have to need a side hustle. like some of the younger ones that had the opportunity handed to them... nothing wrong with making an honest living, even if it means you need 2, or even 3 side gigs...

Comment

What's your side hustle?

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                        You make some good points throughout the thread.. what is your full time gig?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ups

Last edited by drop dead fred; 03-14-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                          I guess its unfortunate that as older generation guy, I ain't got the paper to give me that high paying job, that lets me not have to need a side hustle. like some of the younger ones that had the opportunity handed to them... nothing wrong with making an honest living, even if it means you need 2, or even 3 side gigs...

I have a highschool diploma i found a career that has good pay, great benefits, and retirement. I get it not everyone finds that, but for a young buck reading this thread it may help them be patient and diligent about what career path they take so they’re not working till the day they day, and never get to enjoy the roses in life because they’re side hustling their life away.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                            Yep. And while them poor salary guys are sitting in a tree working on their phones, us poor shop trash are at work on Saturday wishing we could have a 2 day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                              Obviously you’re not a cop.

I do security gigs and taxidermy work for side cash.

Another reason i choose a different career path... didn’t want to get a job knowing I’d need another to survive

Comment

Short active term stock trading is my side gig and have been pretty happy so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X