No announcement yet.

May 15, 2010(Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a good man, and inspiring testimony. Glad to know you sir...

Comment

TTT.

Well played sir. You're winning life.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        Best decision I ever made. Wasted a lot of time, money and damaged a lot of relationships, most of which are repaired. Fooled myself a lot of years, thinking I was ok , when I wasn't even close. Met a lot of great people on here, even ones I haven't "met". Great bunch of people. Most of em
        With ya, keep it up.

Comment

Blessing to read ... Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats to you on the 6th year of your new life, Our God is amazing. I too hope that your story pushed to the top each year will catch the eye of another that is battling an addiction and bring them out of it.

Comment

Congratulations on year 6. It takes a big man to be so sincere and upfront with their testimony. I hope anybody struggling with the same demons sees this and realizes that they can turn it around. You're an inspiration.

Comment

This is the first time reading this thread. Fantastic testimony . Thank you Sir.

Comment

Stay strong, and keep on quittin'

Comment

What a great testimony. Proud of you, man.

I'll be 15 years in August. Wouldn't be here today if I hadn't stopped.

Comment

Congratulations keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on your 6 year anniversary!

My father was an alcoholic, he gave it up shortly after having to have my younger brother and I guide him between the lines on the way home one afternoon. He quit cold turkey with the help of AA and one of his cousins who had gone through the same challenges.

I hate to admit that I found myself on a similar path right out of high school. There was a gradual progression to… can I call it responsible drinking? When I started dating my wife we would go out and have a good time at the bars with friends, still too many times where I had too much to drink. After marriage we toned it down considerably, still having good times, but we found ourselves spending more time together and less time with drinking buddies. Then along came kids, that’s when I realized that it wasn’t just me, there were other lives that depended upon me. Now it’s an occasional beer or three, and we always decide who will be the DD.

Anyway, congrats again! Talk to your kids about the past, it might help them make the right choices in the future. God bless!

Comment

That's a grown man story right there!

Comment

AWESOME story!!! It takes a real man to open up and share that honestly!!! Very cool. You are definitely helping people on here. Congrats on your anniversary.

Comment

congrats richie, that's awesome !!!!

Comment

Bump, because this story is so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X