No announcement yet.

Holy Mother of Snakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need cat'S'....or a VERY large burn it all down fire! YIKES!!!!

Comment

Wow.
      Keep a shotgun close to your door before you step out. Stay safe partner
      That's a lot of trouble rt there

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
        My business partner was bit by one last year right around the time cicadas were hatching. They will pile up under oak trees when they hatch. You said you turned to porch light on and saw them there.. curious if there was a food source or if that is a light you leave on often? Crazy!
        The cicadas make a lot of sense. There was not a food source on the porch, and typically the light is on all night, but I didn't turn it on when I left that day. So when I came home it was pitch black. I walked within 1' of the first snake.

Comment

i'd burn the whole 10 acres down!

Comment

would be amazing if you have security cam footage or something of all this ninja choppin you did, haha

Comment

You missed the chance to spell "SNAKE" using actual snakes on your tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                would be amazing if you have security cam footage or something of all this ninja choppin you did, haha
                Haha a buddy of mine said a GoPro would have been awesome! There was just no time to think about that. My mind was focused on slay and survive! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                  i'd burn the whole 10 acres down!
                  Beat me to it! I’d never be able to sleep in that house again!

Comment

Like others have said, it is the Cicadas hatch. Have a good friend that uses a lantern during the hatch, rides around his place on a golf cart a few nights a week killing them. He kills a crazy amount some nights.

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

You need a few cats around your house, that’s pretty crazy

Comment

When I first moved to my current home we had a lot of water moccasins. My son and I went out nightly killing them off . It’s been 11 years since I’ve seen one around here. I would suggest to go out at night a few times to look for them, you mite have a little breeding ground there .

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            You need cat'S'....or a VERY large burn it all down fire! YIKES!!!!
                            I can only imagine how you would have reacted to that many copperheads.

Comment

CrapOla !

Comment

We see a thread like this every couple of years. Put the date on next years calender.......

Comment

Working...
                                X