No announcement yet.

The Olympics have become a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the Babylon Bee is closer to reality than real news outlets we have a problem.

TOKYO—By popular demand, official Church Chair Stacking events have been added to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Duuuude, finally I can be an Olympian! I could do a mean worm back in the day!
      You will need to provide video proof before being accepted on the US Olympic team!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
        You will need to provide video proof before being accepted on the US Olympic team!
        Hold my beer!

Comment

If it aint down hill skiing at 60 mph it aint worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            I look at the sports that interest me and flip the channel on what does not......starting with ice skating and ribbon dancing gymnasts. I'm sure the Greeks a few thousand years ago would not recognize the games they started. Time marches on as Bruce Jenner is now Kaitlyn......who would thunk it in 1976?[emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
            Just wait till they let her light the flame in the next summer Olympics.

How soon the world will forgive Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction at the super bowl when one of those DOW bolt ons flops out climbing up those stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
              ghey
              Yep! X2

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Since we are making up sports now. I vote we make Motorboating an Olympic sport now!!!
                . Lol. I can only imagine the number of competitors that show up for the trials.

Comment

Hold my beer!
                  For Christ sakes! You’re an Olympic athlete! Have some pride man, you can’t set the beer down. In fact I’m pretty sure at this level you have to be drinking from a solo cup.

Comment

I have no idea why they'd do this - doesn't make sense.

I actually thought having MMA might gain more traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                      For Christ sakes! You’re an Olympic athlete! Have some pride man, you can’t set the beer down. In fact I’m pretty sure at this level you have to be drinking from a solo cup.
                      You know what, I'd better start practicing with the solo cup.

Comment

Just a matter of time before all Olympians get Participation Medals!!

Comment

Need to start a petition for Stripper Pole Dancing...now that's entertainment !

Comment

Hold my beer!
                            I think "hold my beer competition starts in the next Olympics" ,,,,,, two man teems, the beer holder is the second if the lead can not finish the activity

Comment

Chew has been chomping at the bit since 1985 to take one of his passions to the next level. I'm sure he's pumped about the news.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Since we are making up sports now. I vote we make Motorboating an Olympic sport now!!!
                                Don't they have, a canoe paddling event now..............

Comment

Working...
                                X