Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    hope some of y'all got in on ATOS last week, it's been on a run last couple days
    yup up 34% right now wonder how high its gonna get?

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
        Yup! Right on queue
        What did they announce? I read an article from Friday that expect it to pop, and actually said expect a dollar. I know they got Tesla rumors out there, but I haven't seen anything concrete, just tons of volume at opening today.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          OZSC blew up this morning.
          I've been lurking here for a while.... Decided last week to pull the trigger on ozsc, well the account is still waiting on verification. Really kicking myself this morning for having waited so long.

Comment

Major meeting tomorrow for ATOS with Fauci as a speaker could go nuts.....

Target prices $5+

Comment

Gonna jump in on this thread. I am not a pro just a guy who has made a couple bucks so do your own Due Diligence.

TRCH: Texas oil and gas company that just announced a merger with a company that makes LIDAR. it's 1.80 as I write this I am looking for 11 a share in a year.

AMC: Total short term play here. I think AMC is in much the same situation as GME was before it went nutts. To much shorting a stock with some life left in it is going to cause another bubble in the price. 4.30 right now I think it could go as high as 25 on a short squeeze.

FRO: Beat down tanker stock that is and always has been profitable. Pay's a super fat 27% dividend. It's been abused the last year like all oil stocks. It's just a matter of time with inflation and oil prices what they are and where their going (HIgher). In the mean time enjoy the 27% It's 5.94 as I type.

Just my 2 cents. Enjoying ya'lls as well.

Comment

What did they announce? I read an article from Friday that expect it to pop, and actually said expect a dollar. I know they got Tesla rumors out there, but I haven't seen anything concrete, just tons of volume at opening today.
                I’ll kiss you right square on the mouth with tongue of it gets anywhere near $1!

Comment

Originally posted by Davoh View Post
                  I've been lurking here for a while.... Decided last week to pull the trigger on ozsc, well the account is still waiting on verification. Really kicking myself this morning for having waited so long.
                  I follow a guy on the twitter machine called Fat Cash (@fatcash7). He helped me find OZSC, and in general has had some good picks for me.

There will be more!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                    I’ll kiss you right square on the mouth with tongue of it gets anywhere near $1!
                    Haha thanks for the offer, but I am good. If it hits a dollar, my retirement is funded!

Comment

UATG - Energy play. May run to a penny soon. High risk. .0024

PHUN - In the past it followed IZEA - Hoping for a run soon to $2.50 It's Trading around 1.34 now

I like CSCW for a run to 1.20 - It's .96
                      NBY should run back towards 1.50 It's .97

INUV - Bull flag. Hoping it runs back over $2 shortly. 1.65 now.

Comment

If it hits a dollar, my retirement is funded!
                        Man how much money are you guys playing with in penny stocks to make it worth while? I have been following this thread and worked some numbers, and can't tell if you guys are getting kicks outta making $20 here and there, or you guys are dropping 20-50 grand on these penny stocks???

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Man how much money are you guys playing with in penny stocks to make it worth while? I have been following this thread and worked some numbers, and can't tell if you guys are getting kicks outta making $20 here and there, or you guys are dropping 20-50 grand on these penny stocks???

I doubt anyone wants to put hard numbers to it, and it does not matter. All that maters is percentage gain. You could start with a hundred bucks and be a millionaire if you can make 20% on average.

Comment

I am 34, so I have time on my side. Let's say I win the stock market lottery and make $100,000. That will grow for 30 years when I retire, as opposed to if I was 54, and it only had 10 years to grow.

I also have different retirement funds, and I don't play with those.

Comment

Cbbt and TTOO running today too

Comment

With low float smaller stocks $1-3k
                                When playing more liquid stocks like PHUN - Up to $30k

But as mentioned it's the % gain per trade that matters. Just get a WeBull account where trades are free and start with $50

Comment

Working...
                                X