X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
      He will still be exempt. Don’t. After how much he plays. It goes by years after draft. I think he is ready to be the backup. Dobby will most likely be who gets picked by Seattle and he Oettinger will split time with Bishop.

I think they protect Dobby, and expose Bishop. I hope that’s what they do anyway, Bishop does not impress me.

If they put up 7 a night, I think they’ll be ok.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I think they protect Dobby, and expose Bishop. I hope that’s what they do anyway, Bishop does not impress me.

If they put up 7 a night, I think they’ll be ok.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They can’t unless Bishop waives his No movement clause. If bishop could stay healthy, he is a superior goalie. The problem is he always gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
          He will still be exempt. Don’t. After how much he plays. It goes by years after draft. I think he is ready to be the backup. Dobby will most likely be who gets picked by Seattle and he Oettinger will split time with Bishop.
          I think he needs another year, at least, in the AHL. There’s so much history of bringing goalies up too early, I don’t think you can “over cook” a goalie especially one that just turned 22 and was playing in the worlds 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
            I think he needs another year, at least, in the AHL. There’s so much history of bringing goalies up too early, I don’t think you can “over cook” a goalie especially one that just turned 22 and was playing in the worlds 3 years ago.
            I typically agree with this. I think he is very mature for his age. He does not seem to get rattled. I think with the defense the Stars play will also help him be better prepared.

Comment

Working...
            X