Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following

Comment

Im still willing to sell my farmland. Will "eventually" come with 3 windturbines 35 yr deal.. You will have to move lightning fast to stop the wind people. Solar people here too. 2 houses and 800 acres mid Of Valley RGV. You will have to deal with my sons. Mostly the baby lawyer one

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
        I have 22 acres in Parker County that is a great investment property. Right now it has a house, barn, workshop, pens, etc to run livestock. Two electric companies, 2 wells, sewer through land, city water 100 yards down road. Whoever buys it, will make a fortune turning it into city lots like all my neighbors are doing. Neighbors are getting $90K per acre.

Sounds like you got a fortune to make then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I have water that Ive bought that I will throw in the deal if you buy soon. 3500 acres in District #9 Mercedes. 2500 acres worth in Valley Acres. 500 0r 600 in Donna. But I started using it in Mercedes. Im a little burned out buying water. It doesnt want to rain south of Corpus anymore. They are selling water 30.00 an acre but you can still find some at 25. You could irrigate 800 acres for years to come with that much water unless Falcon and Amistad go dry. Its a fluid situation that changes fast. Not much water is transferable from one district to another unless done quickly. Next 12 months from today

Comment

we decided to sell our 2 wooded acres in Highpoint Lake Estates, Rockwall County...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                we decided to sell our 2 wooded acres in Highpoint Lake Estates, Rockwall County...

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...2#post13941522
                Can you send me link to cell at 512 947 5537 or email to topduarte@yahoo.com

I do not have access to classifieds here.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  Can you send me link to cell at 512 947 5537 or email to topduarte@yahoo.com

I do not have access to classifieds here.
                  Sent, let me know if you need anything else

Comment

I tried looking on here when I bought my little piece of Texas .. 0. Looked on Landsoftexas.com .. Lots of options and the TVLB almost always requires a licensed real estate agent..

Comment

Right down the road from me on upper Janes creek. If I was looking for a deer hunting place, I’d be on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Not land but putting our house up on 2/1 so if anyone wants a 4bd, 2.5ba 2470sq ft home in south west Fort Worth let me know!
                        What area?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
                          Is anyone looking in the Aledo area? We may be listing our house very soon. 1.45 acres, 3300 ft.² with a pool. P.m. if you would like more details

What y'all gonna be asking for your place?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                            What y'all gonna be asking for your place?

Pm sent

Comment

Nothing for sale, but currently looking for up to 10 acres or so in Troup, TX. Can be raw land with building potential, or already have a house on it. Anyone hear anything, shoot it my way please! Ready to buy yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                I have some for sale in North Louisiana.

anyone?

anyone?

that's why....the geographic exposure is like throwing a dart in the dark.
                                Since this has drawn some interest, I'll state that I have some land in South Louisiana for sale -- 8.5 acres in a non-flood zone, three miles north of I-10 just 25 miles west of Lafayette.

Comment

Working...
                                X