No announcement yet.

Receiver hitch rack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks pretty **** stout - I hate seeing them go down the road all tilted and looking like their going to take me out. Would simple ratchet straps from the outside corners to bed tie downs help if it flexed any. pictures of lots of beer is always cool.

Comment

"Nice Rack" D Mo

Comment

I have one simular to that one that I built. I use turn buckles to secure it to the reciever hitch where the chains hook on. You can put anything on it and it does **** off some law inforcement that they cant see the plates.....

MB

Comment

Love that Lone Star

Comment

bump for the pics

Comment

Dale looks like chimmney pipe in the back ground.I sure need about 20'.

Comment

i bought one from cabelas for like 60 bucks. and my only complaint is the wobble. im always worried about it breaking when i have important stuff on it. like deer! how much did that cost you for all the metal? i may have to junk mine and have one built like that.

Comment

why junk it? just add to and make it stronger.

Comment

i bought one from cabelas for like 60 bucks. and my only complaint is the wobble. im always worried about it breaking when i have important stuff on it. like deer! how much did that cost you for all the metal? i may have to junk mine and have one built like that.
                    I got mine there too...I was thinking about welding shims to the sides and bottom to lift it and prevent wobble. If that doesn't work maybe something that will attach to the safty chain "holes."

Comment

Da@#$, D-MO,you did it again, do you ever sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                        Dale looks like chimmney pipe in the back ground.I sure need about 20'.
                        That's Majestic chimney pipe, if that's what you need, we got it!

T8, I built this one about 4 years ago for probably less than 60 bucks. It would cost at least 3 times that now.

Comment

Dale did you use 1in or 1 1/4 in tubing?

Comment

1", 14ga wall.

Comment

Thanks...i'm in production.

Comment

I looked, but I can't find the cut sheet (I cut all that at work). I'll see it, and could measure it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X