No announcement yet.

Outrageous phone bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We pay $185 for 3 lines unlimited with Sprint, with a hotspot and hulu. We looked into switching carriers but didn't make the switch.

Comment

4 phones. $318 a month. Redick.

Skinny

Comment

AT&T:
        5 lines with unlimited talk, text & data, all of them are smart phones & 3 of them are on the next plan & my bill is 380-400. Never have figured out why it fluctuates like it does but I don't think it is too bad for 5 lines with unlimited everything.

Comment

Verizon unlimited business plan

45.00 a line

Comment

Outrageous phone bill

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
            $180 a month for 2 phones unlimited, 4 satellite TVs, broadband internet. Bought the phones outright, so not financing any devices.

How is this possible? Do you work for the provider?

I’m at $190 for 2 cell phones and Apple Watch,$130 for Direct TV, and $30 for internet. That’s with a 22 percent discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Black Ice; 10-11-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I think about 6 months ago I switched to Att Prepaid. $55/month for unlimited everything on my phone. Same service, just no payment plan for your phone. Haven’t looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                How is there so many different prices!?
                They screw us all, some of us just get it a bit more especially for us running a single line, we get the big one

I pay upwards of 120 after a so call discount...

Comment

I'm on Verizon; own my phone, and pay $81 for unlimited everything, including wifi hotspot.
                  Last edited by HeyMikey; 10-12-2018, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Republic wireless. $15 plus $5/gb. Uses T mobile or sprint towers depending on SIM card. Using a MotoG6 phone. I don't use much data so it runs me about $24 per month after taxes.

Comment

ATT, $146/month for one line and a tablet with an alleged discount. Pretty sure I’m getting screwed but ATT is all that works at my house.

Comment

Mine is right around $120 a month for att unlimited, but my phone is a Iphone 6S so it is payed off. Don't plan on getting a new one until I have to.

I also get a 10-20% discount due to where I work.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          How is there so many different prices!?
                          I was paying near $330 a month for the same service, called a few phone carriers and since we own the phones we could get $55 a month through a couple of them. Called ATT and told them I was out and why, they doubled my plan from 16 gig to 30, and discounted it $80ish. I dont use my personal as i have a work phone, so my phones sits on a shelf, my wife and parents use the others. Sometimes just have to call and see what they will do to keep you.

Comment

Single line unlimited plus $113/month

Comment

5 phones 1 apple watch. unlimited data $350 month AT&T

Comment

Straight talk card from Walmart. Got sick of getting ripped off. My high dollar phone croaked twice in two years, yep, warranty expired both times. Wife picked up phone for $100 and got me a Straight talk card. I now use their unlimited plan and renew it once a month. $55 per month unlimited. They notify you with texts and I believe you can set up an automatic account. Same service areas as AT@T.

Comment

Working...
                                X