Flooding in Junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    Looks like where I-10 crosses the river.
    I thought that was I but I didn't want to sound like a dummy if it wasnt........lol.

Comment

That's I-10 I went over today. On the way back from my lease, lots of water all the way west.
      I suggest anybody heading west on I-10 need a change of plans I seen a lot of emergency rescue services heading out of San Antonio headed West.

Comment

A friend of ours that is a GW is out there now doing rescue work from a helicopter prayers for all

Comment

Wow! Where did all the water come from?? Has it been raining out there that much, or is this run-off?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Wow! Where did all the water come from?? Has it been raining out there that much, or is this run-off?
            Has been raining for the past few months and then there are places that got hammered the past 24 hours. Some places show to have gotten 6" in a very short period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              Has been raining for the past few months and then there are places that got hammered the past 24 hours. Some places show to have gotten 6" in a very short period of time.
              It poured west of Brady from 2am-9am this morning. We have flooding on our lease and most of the side roads and even a couple of places on the main windmill roads are impassable with standing water or water running off...

This is normally dry...

Comment

Good grief. I'm glad that areas getting rain but that's just nucking futs. You get 6" of rain up there and it's a whole different ballgame than 6" down here.

Comment

Dang......

My lease is just a few miles west of that picture location. Hope it looks worse than it is...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      It poured west of Brady from 2am-9am this morning. We have flooding on our lease and most of the side roads and even a couple of places on the main windmill roads are impassable with standing water or water running off...

This is normally dry...

It looks like we left just in time yesterday evening...

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                        Where is your property? Our house is between the golf course and city dam. If I remember correctly, in 1997 the river was up to the slab at 39'.
                        Are Y'all in danger of flooding Courtney?

Comment

Dang Jenn, that's amazing!!
                          On a side note, that's beautiful country y'all got to hunt!

Comment

Kingsland is going to see a big rise, possibly get into town.

Check www.LCRA.org for info.

Comment

My wife just got sent home from work in Hunt. Word is the Guadalupe is fixing to be over the road out there soon

Comment

Glad we left yesterday and not today, we are off 377 south of town, which is closed now.

Comment

Working...
                                X