No announcement yet.

Public land. WoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That a nice buck for sure. Got to do what you have to do to get the buck out. But I sure would have Hunter orange on!!

And yes Thumper! The darn ticks!

Comment

I talked to a guy hunting the DCNF years ago, a guy shot a buck and wrapped the horns in his orange vest and carried it out like that. He was promptly shot and killed by a new hunter. He said he stayed with the deceased until the GW and cops came. They arrested the dude that shot him. Public hunting is very dangerous with idiots!

Comment

Why do I wanna try this now?

Comment

Pssshhhhhaaa... this guy aint all that.
          Theres a pic on here with a guy dragging one over a fence by the tip of an antler...

Comment

Easier than dragging. Nice buck

Comment

Not a very smart idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                Why do I wanna try this now?

I have no desire to ever step foot on public hunting land for the rest of my life when it comes to deer hunting. I dang sure don’t ever want to haul a deer on back either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I have no desire to ever step foot on public hunting land for the rest of my life when it comes to deer hunting. I dang sure don’t ever want to haul a deer on back either.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] quitter.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] quitter.

I used to beg borrow and steal bow hunting places in North Carolina. The one time I hunted public land I had some *** hat set up 75 yards away from my setup that I had hunted the evening before and that morning. He decided to come for one evening hunt and lost his chit when I came back at 2:00 from lunch. I left my hunter orange vest attached to my climber at 6 foot to make sure people knew I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I used to beg borrow and steal bow hunting places in North Carolina. The one time I hunted public land I had some *** hat set up 75 yards away from my setup that I had hunted the evening before and that morning. He decided to come for one evening hunt and lost his chit when I came back at 2:00 from lunch. I left my hunter orange vest attached to my climber at 6 foot to make sure people knew I was there.

It's almost comical at times. I dont let that deter me. I let it fuel me. I only know a handful of men that are successful with bow on public regularly. Its doable but they are animals. Put in the effort and you get rewarded. The rewards aren't always in the form of a harvested animal in my opinion either. Which brings up the question. Why do you hunt ?

Comment

Ppffftt that's nothing... Check this dude out!!! Yea that's a Kudu!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Ppffftt that's nothing... Check this dude out!!! Yea that's a Kudu!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/dVinVLZAriY
                          *****mmm

Comment

Public land. WoW

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                            It's almost comical at times. I dont let that deter me. I let it fuel me. I only know a handful of men that are successful with bow on public regularly. Its doable but they are animals. Put in the effort and you get rewarded. The rewards aren't always in the form of a harvested animal in my opinion either. Which brings up the question. Why do you hunt ?

I never did it again when I realized I could get 4 buddies together and spend $800 for a few hundred acre lease.

I hunt and fish because it’s all I have ever known. My dad never took me golfing, bowling or dart throwing it was always hunting and fishing.

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-01-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Get some orange on that guy.
                              The hunter too.
                              Not smart.

Comment

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post
                                Looks like a good way to get shot!
                                How are WHY would anyone shoot a man carrying a deer on his back????

There is very serious problem and if this is a real risk then the problem is not the carrying of the deer.... It's the idiot behind the scope with his finger on the trigger.
                                FYI I knew a person that was shot and killed while hunting.. Shot with Buckshot.. The killer should have done prison time but he didn't..

Comment

Working...
                                X