Nosler Ammunition Out of Stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nosler Ammunition Out of Stock?

I have been looking to buy some Nosler Ammunition for the last few months, but it has been out of stock everywhere even online. Websites like Midway says that it is overdue, and not even on backorder. It has me worried that Nosler is doing away with them or something. Specifically looking for 7mm-08 140 Gr Accubond and 300 Win Mag 200 Gr Partitions. Looks like a lot of their "available" ammo is out of stock. Hmmm.

That’s great ammo, hope you find some soon

Comment

Does anyone have a "secret" place that has these in stock? I just find it very weird that Nosler would have these plus a lot more of their ammo totally out of stock leading up to, and during hunting season...

Comment

Bought a box of Nosler .308 out of the Pasadena Academy a few weeks ago. I don't recall seeing them in any other caliber but I honestly wasn't looking very close.

Related note, I had been keeping an eye out for some in .308 and it seemed to be pretty difficult to find.

Comment

Have you tried any of the ammo search engines? ammograb or ammoseek are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

I looked at bass pro website and it showed to have the particular .300 win mag 200gr nosler partitions in stock for just some change above $69

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
              I looked at bass pro website and it showed to have the particular .300 win mag 200gr nosler partitions in stock for just some change above $69
              Thanks! I have been confused on Bass Pro before. Some ammo says "in stock", some says "out of stock" and some says "ships from manufacturer".. Nosler is the manufacturer and they themselves are out of stock. I guess I can call and see what exactly ships from manufacturer means...

Comment

I have had trouble ordering the 300 win mag ammo I want too, but in Federal Premium.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

SWFA has it in stock at least the 200 gr.

Comment

Working...
                  X