• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horns 31, tortilla throwers 20

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      That new transfer rule is going to be a ****storm
      x1000
      I was looking at it the other day. One of the first names on it was that QB from Clemson.
      You go looking for players on it and 5 of yours own are on there.
      Just part of the everybody gets a trophy mentality. Easy to quit and not tuff it out and wait your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        x1000
        I was looking at it the other day. One of the first names on it was that QB from Clemson.
        You go looking for players on it and 5 of yours own are on there.
        Just part of the everybody gets a trophy mentality. Easy to quit and not tuff it out and wait your turn.

Yup....and if you get butthurt because you are not being coddled ..."I want to transfer!!."

Not following rules so you get run or suspended... "I want to transfer!"

Not winning a championship every year! "I want to transfer"

Comment

the media has just gone over the top with grading and publicizing these 16 year old high school kids. the national star status they have elevated these kids to is not healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            If some was to allow that kid on the field they deserve to be fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realize it would be the doctors that clear him to play, nothing to do with coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
              You do realize it would be the doctors that clear him to play, nothing to do with coaches.

He had a collapsed lung, sat out and then returned only to have it partially collapse once again. The average healing time is 2weeks, with a reoccurance... a doctor would look pretty foolish to clear him to play even in a non contact sport when he was just released. He's not playing.

Comment

KK said in the paper today that Duffey will start Saturday and that McLain Carter has taken all the 2nd team snaps but is still not 100% healed from a high ankle sprain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  He had a collapsed lung, sat out and then returned only to have it partially collapse once again. The average healing time is 2weeks, with a reoccurance... a doctor would look pretty foolish to clear him to play even in a non contact sport when he was just released. He's not playing.
                  Agree, shouldn't have played last week. He's a real gritty kid (he and my youngest went to the same qb academy) but needs to be patient and so do the docs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I agree he probably won’t play, I was just making my comment based on you saying they should fire whoever plays him. My comment was if he did play it would be because a doctor said he could and that maybe they would know more than us.

Comment

Since it has been talked about...

Buffalo (worst team in NFL) would be favored by 28 over Bama.

I thought that was interesting since it’s thrown out a the time.

Comment

Yeah, the men would beat the boys. They kinda have more time in the weight room and on the practice field. It's silly that some actually believe otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Since it has been talked about...

Buffalo (worst team in NFL) would be favored by 28 over Bama.

I thought that was interesting since it’s thrown out a the time.
                          Rat Poison, Mississippi State is up next.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Yeah, the men would beat the boys. They kinda have more time in the weight room and on the practice field. It's silly that some actually believe otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            All you have to do is look at Amari's melon to know some things are different in the pros.

Comment

Deer hunting with little man morning and eve Sat, then hog hunting at 630!

Boats still in the shop!

Comment

I’m about 30 min from losing phone service until Monday. First good cold snap ought to have them moving. Good luck this weekend ladies!

Comment

Working...
                                X