No announcement yet.

Leupold Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had exceptional service with Leupold. I have sent some nasty second hand scopes back and they have been replaced!

Comment

I’ve had to send several back over the last few years, two of which were damaged by me. Even after telling them that they still took care of it and in one instance sent me a new scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are great! And if an issue ever arises they go above and beyond to make it right

Comment

Scope came in today but I'm not home to check it out. Here's what was sent.

Its matte but I think I may have came out ahead

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a reason I have Leupold on every one of my rifles that has a scope on it. That being said, the quality is so good that I have also never had to send one in due to manufacturers damage/defect. I know if something goes wrong though they will take care of it. One can't ask for anything better that that!

Comment

Yes Leupold has a outstanding warranty! Yes sir.
              Sent in all three of my 3-9x40 Vaxi X IIIc for warranty. One was fixed and cleaned the other two had to be replaced.
              IMO the glass quality of the two new VX 3i is way, way, way less than the Vari X IIIc.
              Also I prefer the gloss finish of the Vari X.
              I sold both of the VX 3i scopes because IMO they sucked.
              Just my two cents worth.
              Oh yeah it took almost 3 months to get them back.
              Also Leupold said they would replace my Varix with the VX 3i they sent me ther POS Freedoms. After a few phone calls Leupold did send me the VX 3i.
              IMO I'm not sure what Leupold is up to with these new Riflemen & Freedom scopes but I spell sumpin' fishy so I'm looking at other manufactures.
              Semper fi.
              Last edited by texaspacker; 11-10-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Leupy is the best in the optic service / wnty biz...Nikon has the worst which is sad having such nice glass.
                FIFY

Love my Leupolds.

Comment

Sent my VX6 in last week to have a CDS ZL2 turret installed. They received it this past Monday. Sent me an email that I needed to call with a credit card to pay for the turret upgrade. Called them on Tuesday and paid, said I should expect my scope back in 3 weeks or so. Received an email from them yesterday with a tracking number. Scope will be here Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                    Yes Leupold has a outstanding warranty! Yes sir.
                    Sent in all three of my 3-9x40 Vaxi X IIIc for warranty. One was fixed and cleaned the other two had to be replaced.
                    IMO the glass quality of the two new VX 3i is way, way, way less than the Vari X IIIc.
                    Also I prefer the gloss finish of the Vari X.
                    I sold both of the VX 3i scopes because IMO they sucked.
                    Just my two cents worth.
                    Oh yeah it took almost 3 months to get them back.
                    Also Leupold said they would replace my Varix with the VX 3i they sent me ther POS Freedoms. After a few phone calls Leupold did send me the VX 3i.
                    IMO I'm not sure what Leupold is up to with these new Riflemen & Freedom scopes but I spell sumpin' fishy so I'm looking at other manufactures.
                    Semper fi.
                    Between me and my neighbor we have several old vari x ii and iiis that could stand to be sent in.

I'd bet with all the new technology the freedom scopes are better than 30 year old vari x ii but I wouldn't be happy getting one of those instead. Hesitant to send off.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hwy84 View Post
                      They sent me a email when they received it with an estimate of 36 days?
                      Got mine back today....

Comment

All of my rifles have Leupold scopes on them and always will.

I bought a 3.5x10 AO at a gun show one time and it was nonresponsive. They repaired it and sent it back and it's still going strong today.

Comment

Working...
                        X