• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcat!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
      100 gr ramcats. BAD TO THE BONE!!
      I would never pay for another Ramcat. Out of a single pack you may or may not get consistency. There quality control is horrible, along with their customer service. I have provided several examples of broadheads weights varying by nearly 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by Castblast View Post
        Ramcat!
        I would never pay for another Ramcat. Out of a single pack you may or may not get consistency. There quality control is horrible, along with their customer service. I have provided several examples of broadheads weights varying by nearly 20%.

Comment

Wasp makes a couple of broadheads for low poundage bows and they are excellent. Clean pass throughs and massive blood trails. If you want a pic or vid of the blood trail let me know.

Comment

Don’t think you can beat the Stinger, Exodus would be a close second but is not true CoC. And you can get those Stingers sharp enough to make you bleed just looking at them.

Comment

Really glad you have had lots of good responses. I will definitely agree 100% with the cut on contact. I have been using a larger mechanical (not in my recurve) for a few seasons and had decent results but everything had been a clear broadside through the cage shot.Not much bone or heavy muscle contact. That changed on a couple this season and so has my results. Looking into a solid coc head myself now. Hopefully the OP will respond with some good results.
              The magnus seems to be a favorite for lots of traditional bow guys. As such I would think it should do just as well in a compound.
              No doubt the German Kinetics (Silver Flame) is a good head as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                Really glad you have had lots of good responses. I will definitely agree 100% with the cut on contact. I have been using a larger mechanical (not in my recurve) for a few seasons and had decent results but everything had been a clear broadside through the cage shot.Not much bone or heavy muscle contact. That changed on a couple this season and so has my results. Looking into a solid coc head myself now. Hopefully the OP will respond with some good results.
                The magnus seems to be a favorite for lots of traditional bow guys. As such I would think it should do just as well in a compound.
                No doubt the German Kinetics (Silver Flame) is a good head as well.
                I’ve only taken one deer with the new redline silver flame. 125xl. Friend of mine has taken a pig with the 125 standard redline silver flame. Been good so far for a reasonable priced head.

I don’t know about the German kinetic. I do know it’s not a silver flame. The silver flame name belongs to grizzly stiks. Marcus sold that trade name to them years ago. I’ve been hearing romours that German kinetic has not been getting there heads out lately. Not sure what is going on.

Comment

Simmons Sharks

Simmons Sharks Broadheads - Simmons Broadheads are made from high carbon steel with a unique concave design. The cut on contact design allows for better penetration. They can be resharpened over and over. Made in the USA!

Comment

Working...
                  X