AR Parts Swap Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post
    In Pearland off Broadway. It's in a little warehouse district on Miller Ranch road. Their storefront is essentially just a pickup counter. You have to order through their website and pay online or at the counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i appreciate this tidbit of info. i've been searching for a Mega Arms billet lower to match my upper. they happen to have one in stock. didn't know they were local and had pick up. next weekend i'll be picking up my matching lower.

Comment

Anybody see a gas block roll pin here? Currently regretting pouring black flecks into this concrete!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        Anybody see a gas block roll pin here? Currently regretting pouring black flecks into this concrete!!!

Time to sweep!

Don't have one, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
          Time to sweep!

Don't have one, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh I swept. And swept. And freaking swept. No dice. Even turned off all the lights and crawled around on the floor with a flashlight.

Comment

I don't see it.

Comment

Do you have a magnet to drag around on the ground. May be able to recover it that way. By the way, I like that floor!

Comment

I see it! I see it! It's right next to that black flake that is next to the blue one!

Comment

On another note, I'm surprised someone hasn't started a thread like this sooner. Course I ain't smart enough to either....so....

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    I see it! I see it! It's right next to that black flake that is next to the blue one!

No, it's next to the white flake.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post

------------------------------------

Violence never settles anything.
                        -Genghis Kahn

Will that UTG rail work on a mid length system?

Comment

Anyone have a pistol buffer tube laying around not being used? I just ordered a 10.5" upper for a pistol build.

Comment

Well I got a pistol buffer and shockwave brace from a guy at work. How bout stripped lowers. I have some Easton Axis 400 arrows I am not using that I'd be happy to trade for a stripped lower.

Comment

Did you look in the tread of whatever you were wearing on your feet?

Comment

Just worked out a trade with Scorpion King for a lower. All I need now is a LPK, anyone have an extra they're interested in letting go? Have several 30 round metal GI mags and a bunch of 223 I can offer for trade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X