AR Parts Swap Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    Maybe we could have a build party, I need mine put together too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me get my shop organized as a shop and not a catch all and we might be able to do something about this. 16x20 shop, 20' of workbench, and about 6 square feet of useable space in it right now........

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      Let me get my shop organized as a shop and not a catch all and we might be able to do something about this. 16x20 shop, 20' of workbench, and about 6 square feet of useable space in it right now........

Yea that sounds good! We can use mine if needed, 60x40 but all I have for a workbench as of now is a 5x4 welding table.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
        Looking for a different hand guard what do you have?
        I'm looking too. Thought I might see one here.

I'm looking for a key mod 15" fde.

I'll probably just buy one, but may join the build just to learn a bit more and add my parts.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was in Primary Arms yesterday and they had some complete uppers on their scratch and dent table marked down cheap. I looked at a Radical Firearms with 15 rail and couldn't find and dings or scratches. $299. I also looked at a Troy that was still wrapped in plastic and couldn't find any flaws on the upper, barrel or rail. They had more but those were the only two I opened and looked at.

They also had a ton of YHM rails on the cabinets where all the sale stuff is for you guys looking for handguards.

Comment

All of my parts spoken for thx fellas

Comment

I have a fde magpul carbine length handguard and a black talk vertical grip.
              I'm not looking for anything in particular.

Comment

I've got an Anderson lower. I'll throw in whatever small parts I have. FTF in Pearland/South Houston for $50.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post
                  I've got an Anderson lower. I'll throw in whatever small parts I have. FTF in Pearland/South Houston for $50.

Trout tracker- good start for you there. If I didn't have two stripped lowers waiting to be built I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                    Yea that sounds good! We can use mine if needed, 60x40 but all I have for a workbench as of now is a 5x4 welding table.

Where you located? All you really need is a vice and an end table.

I'm in Katy and have all the tools if someone needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post

This is gone.

Comment

I'm in Katy too. I could always use help.

Where is primary arms at Jason? If they have a decent product for a decent price I could have you get me something.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                          I'm in Katy too. I could always use help.

Where is primary arms at Jason? If they have a decent product for a decent price I could have you get me something.

In Pearland off Broadway. It's in a little warehouse district on Miller Ranch road. Their storefront is essentially just a pickup counter. You have to order through their website and pay online or at the counter.

Comment

They are in Pearland and have great prices on a bunch of gear. Check out their website. I'd be happy to pick something up for you or meet you there.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe I'll head over there on one of my Mondays off.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
                                Where you located? All you really need is a vice and an end table.

I'm in Katy and have all the tools if someone needs help.

I'm in Brazoria, about 1 1/2 hours south of you. I've got that covered.

Comment

Working...
                                X