Houston Pool Contractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Pool Contractor

I need to have my pool heater replaced. Anyone here in the business? I am located in NW Houston Jersey Village area.

Contact pineywoods
    Straight shooter and loves the Lord!

Comment

Contact bolen pools. Awesome guy

Comment

Fellow TBHer:

Chase Poole
        Ecoworks

I'll send his number in a PM

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
          I need to have my pool heater replaced. Anyone here in the business? I am located in NW Houston Jersey Village area.
          Do you have Pentair or Hayward equipment? I can't speak for Hayward, as we use Pentair exclusively. If your heater is repairable, parts have become very difficult to come by right now. I am waiting to hear from my distributor now on how bad the inventory is looking for heaters that have to be replaced. We are a builder, not a service/repair company, but we are trying to help folks acquire the parts or equipment that they need if we can. To get systems up and running while customers are waiting, the best quick fix for now is to bypass the heater until a permanent fix can be made. Please PM me if you have any questions or if I can be of any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Do you have Pentair or Hayward equipment? I can't speak for Hayward, as we use Pentair exclusively. If your heater is repairable, parts have become very difficult to come by right now. I am waiting to hear from my distributor now on how bad the inventory is looking for heaters that have to be replaced. We are a builder, not a service/repair company, but we are trying to help folks acquire the parts or equipment that they need if we can. To get systems up and running while customers are waiting, the best quick fix for now is to bypass the heater until a permanent fix can be made. Please PM me if you have any questions or if I can be of any help.
            One of our storm casualties was a manifold crack in the heater. We had a waterfall coming out of the heater. Have it shut down and drained, our pool man said the same thing, no telling when parts will be available. Hadn't thought about bypassing, may have to look into that.

Comment

I drained everything but my vacuum and now it is cracked. I was able to bypass the pump until we can get a part for the Pentair vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                One of our storm casualties was a manifold crack in the heater. We had a waterfall coming out of the heater. Have it shut down and drained, our pool man said the same thing, no telling when parts will be available. Hadn't thought about bypassing, may have to look into that.
                The manifold seems to be the most affected part in Pentair heaters right now. All 3 Pentair warehouses in the Houston area are out of them. A bypass is the cheapest and quickest solution while everyone waits. Honestly I'm surprised that just the manifolds cracked without affecting the copper lines in the exchanger inside the unit. I just now received the following text from the company that handles all of Pentair's warranty work for us...

"FYI Pentair engineers said that if the manifold is cracked, then the exchanger inside is compromised to some extent. If a customer wants to TRY a manifold, then it it's on them if the exchanger fails afterwards. We are recommending to replace the entire heater."

Comment

Working...
                X