Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Freeman is a sure thing. I think he was offered but nothing was accepted is what I have heard......Hope he accepts

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      DC. Most sought after DC in the country. Probably won’t last but 1-2 years at LSU before becoming a head coach though.

Is he the Cincinnati DC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Is he the Cincinnati DC?

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Exactly my point. They didn’t earn the right to be there this year. It (selection to the tourney) was handed to them based on their history and not on field performance (this season.) It is what it is.

As for games played, 12 is significantly greater than 7, regardless of who they play. Again, it is what it is.

As I said, I don’t care how it plays out. MacDaddy asked for NC Game takes, so I gave mine...it is what it is!
          May not have earned their way into the playoffs, but they definitely earned their way into the NC game.

I think we put up points, but won’t be able to stop them at all. 52-38 type game.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            I don't think Freeman is a sure thing. I think he was offered but nothing was accepted is what I have heard......Hope he accepts
            That’s a huge decision for him. He is VERY close to Fick and if Day moves on to the NFL soon, they would both be Buckeyes again.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Cowboys need a quarterback?
              Please don’t go there...

Comment

So what is a success for Sark in year one? He has gotta have at least 8-9 wins. Maybe 10? There is plenty of talent.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  That’s a huge decision for him. He is VERY close to Fick and if Day moves on to the NFL soon, they would both be Buckeyes again.
                  I have it from a pretty good source that his agent is meeting with LSU currently and it should be a done deal.....nothing is done till the ink is dry though.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    I heard captain had his mama make a special gumbo with a side of potato salad.
                    That sealed the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      I heard captain had his mama make a special gumbo with a side of potato salad.
                      That sealed the deal.
                      And a side of 2.5 million per year.

Comment

Freeman was interviewed by ND and LSU as the two big hitters. ND wanted him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We will see.....the longer it takes, the more I think ND

Comment

Uh oh! Freeman to Notre Dame seems to be trending. That special gumbo must of taste like chit!

Comment

Uh oh! Freeman to Notre Dame seems to be trending. That special gumbo must of taste like chit!

Lmao!

Comment

Needed to simmer little longer [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X