No announcement yet.

Good scope under 1k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really like my Bushnell Engage. Very clear glass and excellent functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      really like my Bushnell Engage. Very clear glass and excellent functionality.
      You serious Clark?

Comment

Good scope under 1k

Did I miss something, or has nobody recommended a vortex yet [emoji23].

Swaro Z3 or used Z5, Ziess, or Leopold VX5HD can all be had under 1k, NF SHV would be close.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Fireman 911 View Post
          Check out Athlon Optics. I have several of them and they are reasonably priced
          I second that. I have a few as well. Athlon Midas BTR is the most recent one and it’s on a 270 currently. I’m pleased with it for sure.

Comment

Demo Zeiss V4 at Red Hawk rifles for under 1k. Mine looked brand new when it came in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Is SWFA still even in business? I heard they closed the Midlothian store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure about the storefront, but they’ve still got lots of glass available online. My dad just picked up a 3-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Horns View Post
                Don’t want to hijack the thread. But I used to love Leupold but the last few experiences with them through shooting friends firearms they seem dim in low light settings. Did they finally fix that issue? If so Leupold all the way.
                You won't have that problem with a VX5-HD.

Comment

I've been very happy with my Meopta Optika 6.

Comment

Working...
                  X