No announcement yet.

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m fine with that too. I can’t go bombing in 20-40 acre places and hunt cause it’s season. I see him every year just wrong scrape line or trail. Last thing I want early on when I don’t have him daylight pics or a good idea of bed is push him straight into EXTREME pressure. I believe his lived as long as he has I due to the fact I give him a safe place…. Lol safe enough I ain’t killed him either. And if he dies of old age, he wins. He earned it

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      I’m fine with that too. I can’t go bombing in 20-40 acre places and hunt cause it’s season. I see him every year just wrong scrape line or trail. Last thing I want early on when I don’t have him daylight pics or a good idea of bed is push him straight into EXTREME pressure. I believe his lived as long as he has I due to the fact I give him a safe place…. Lol safe enough I ain’t killed him either. And if he dies of old age, he wins. He earned it
      Jeff Sturgis would've killed that buck the first time he hunted over his no till plot that he invented.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        I like your philosophy Kyle. To much pressure too early is no bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
          Jeff Sturgis would've killed that buck the first time he hunted over his no till plot that he invented.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
          Lol. Most of his 7,875 clients in 73 states and 14 countries all have numerous 9.5yo bucks per 4 acres

Comment

I have a decent deer coming morning and evenings. I don't hunt the mornings to many deer on their feet before light

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
              Yep me too. Not motivated at the moment. Gonna monitor cameras & probably give it another week or so before I get serious
              Glad I'm not the only one. I'm hoping to see some pigs on my third-tier stand set so I can burn some powder and knock the rust off.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                This is me lol but my wife is chomping at the bit and ain't gonna miss the opener. We are out of venison so she is determined to get her a doe this weekend lol
                Oh she's going to shoot something and when she does you know what you're going to hear. He get me another minner [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Oh she's going to shoot something and when she does you know what you're going to hear. He get me another minner [emoji1787]

I almost guarantee you she is gonna shoot one. She is out of ground venison from the 2 last year and that's all she has talked about the last 2 weeks lol. I bought her a new crossbow yesterday with built in crank so she can cock it herself. She couldn't cock her other one at 185lb draw and last year she shot a doe in the evening and 10 mins later a real nice buck came in and she just had to sit there and watch him🤣🤣 this one is 400ft per second but only takes 5lbs of pressure to cock it with the built in pulley system. She can re-load now
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by hogslayer78; 09-30-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

One more wake up. Who alls goin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am pulling for you guys and gals tomorrow. My cousins wife has a bday party tomorrow so hopefully i head out to after that. Sunday morning or evening i will be thwacking something hopefully.

Comment

Well this is about right for my opening weekend. Had to come to our farm to take care of a few things with the intention of leaving from here to go to the deer lease. I got to Huntsville and realized that the keys to my camper at the lease are in my truck, which is in the shop at the moment, so now I’ve got to drive from Palestine back to Spring to get my spare from my wife, and then back to the lease in Trinity.

I hope everyone else has a good weekend, and that things go smoothly for you. Lol

Comment

View is nice this morning and 48 degrees here in San Augustine County. No action here yet but my wife and father in law both had deer this morning but no good shot opportunity.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Well this is about right for my opening weekend. Had to come to our farm to take care of a few things with the intention of leaving from here to go to the deer lease. I got to Huntsville and realized that the keys to my camper at the lease are in my truck, which is in the shop at the moment, so now I’ve got to drive from Palestine back to Spring to get my spare from my wife, and then back to the lease in Trinity.

I hope everyone else has a good weekend, and that things go smoothly for you. Lol
                            You dumb azz[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              You dumb azz[emoji1787]

I don’t know if this will make sense but I am so irritated about it I’m really not even mad. All I can do is laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I don’t know if this will make sense but I am so irritated about it I’m really not even mad. All I can do is laugh.
                                I've been there

Comment

Working...
                                X