• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    That's rich coming from a union boy!

Right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can team waterboys get endorsement deals too? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Nah, he didn’t decide until the Brinks truck arrived while he was picking up hats. He had never even heard of an Aggie before the bags dropped. He was a Sooner “lock” (silently, of course!) Best DL recruit they’ve landed since Tommy Harris! LOL!

The Sooner fan meltdown is glorious! Sliced Bread must be FURIOUS that he got burnt…again!

We can change his name to Sliced Toast

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          By the way before you lick anymore windows and get Windex poisoning, PPP stands for paycheck protection program which is a program for businesses not individuals ….which it seems like you are attacking on a record reach here on TBH.
          The funds all come out of the same place. Did your paycheck need protecting? Mine didn't. I went to work every single day to my union job while the non union personnel stayed home and drew money. In other words we soldiered through it while some of y'all hid behind a computer at your kitchen table

I also know many of those businesses that collected were sham businesses. It's ok if you and your dogpile bros got checks. Hopefully a Lone Star card was sent with it.

Biden Bucks. LOL!

Pot meet Kettle.
          Last edited by Bayouboy; 09-29-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Let’s keep this bull**** off this thread, please.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Edited for Michael.. and the angry dude..
              Last edited by Smart; 09-29-2022, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry boss

Comment

Anybody have a recommendation on a sports bar in Vegas? Looking to watch a CFB game at 1pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Anybody have a recommendation on a sports bar in Vegas? Looking to watch a CFB game at 1pm.

I like Charlies at the Wynn but that's where we usually stay so it's also convenient

Comment

Guns Up! PEW-PEW! Gonna wreck that Purple K at 11 am in little Manhattan baby! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

We always end up mid-day at the PBR. Great spot for people watching as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Ole Miss seems like the perfect fit for him. It is just the place he can be goofy, fly a little under the radar but still at a big time program. They are sold out this weekend, so his take on the fans is interesting.

They are breaking out the Realtree Helmets and apparel this weekend.
                          In actuality he was mad about the fans leaving early. Not at the attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            We always end up mid-day at the PBR. Great spot for people watching as well...
                            Good spot.

The Passion Pit is nice too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Good spot.

The Passion Pit is nice too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              I think the PBR shut down or moved off the strip

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                                I think the PBR shut down or moved off the strip
                                Hate to hear that... haven't been since the kung flu hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X