Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Rhyner has retired from the Ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Gordo is the most over qualified guy at the Ticket and it's not even close. The guy is a genius.
    For sure. Literally.

Comment

My research of Nielson Ratings Dallas Radio = Average Quarter Hour Share for Persons 6+, Mon-Sun 6AM-Mid

KLNO-FM Que Buena 94.1
      KHKS-FM 106.1 Kiss FM
      KZPS-FLone Star 92.5
      WBAP-AM NewsTalk 820 WBAP
      KLUV-FM 98.7 K-Luv
      KDGE-FM Star 102.1
      KTCK-AM 1310 & 96.7 The Ticket
      KSCS-FM New Country 96.3
      KMVK-FM La Grande 107.5
      KPLX-FM 99.5 The Wolf
      KDMX-FM 102.9 Now Hot
      KJKK-FM 100.3 Jack FM
      KRNB-FM R&B 105.7
      KERA-FM KERA 90.1 Public News/Talk
      KVIL-FM Alt 103.7
      KLTY-FM 94.9 KLTY
      KBFB-FM 97.9 The Beat
      KKDA-FM K104
      KRLD-AM NewsRadio 1080 KRLD
      KZZA-FM La Ranchera 106.7
      KZMJ-FM Majic 94.5
      KBOC-FM Luna 98.3
      KRLD-FM 105.3 The Fan
      KDXX-FM Latino Mix 107.9 & 107.1
      WRR-FM Classical 101
      KCBI-FM 90.9 KCBI FM Christian
      KNOR-FM La Raza 93.7
      KEGL-FM 97.1 The Eagle Rock/Talk
      KAWA-FM 89.7 Way FM
      KLIF-AM 570 KLIF News/Talk
      KSKY-AM 660 AM The Answer
      KKXT-FM KXT 91.7
      KFZO-FM Zona MX 99.1
      KLIF-FM Hot 93.3
      KJRN-FM 88.3 The Journey
      KLUV-FM HD2 Smokin' Oldies

Comment

There’s one demographic talk shows care about: Men 24 - 54 (i think, age range could be off a year or two either way). They target programming to people that spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          Based on an email exchange I once had w/ TOGW, there is a 0.00% chance he and El Martillo ever work together, in any shape, form, or fashion. Which probably means they’ll pair up on the new show. Time will tell.

Interesting news today that Gordo will be filling some afternoon time w/ DaJ beginning next week. Somebody in management must be hearing footsteps. I can’t imagine Gordo likes that one bit. Again, we’ll see…
          Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Gordo is the most over qualified guy at the Ticket and it's not even close. The guy is a genius.
          I always thought Craig brought it out best from Gordo. Gordon mixed up with others during white elephant isn't great, imo. Graig and Gordo is radio gold.

Comment

yeah i am not a gordo fan, cant stand the 840 bit or any of his characters, automatic channel change. i do like muse in the news and gordos corner most of the time though, for the news/current events value.

Comment

Gordo is a beating. I get so tired of his constant, and pointless, studies on the human condition… “Why do people blah blah…“., it’s like a bad Seinfeld bit. Not to mention the constant stopping down of the show to kick George in the nuts over the same thing over and over and over and over and over again…it’s such an energy drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If J. Catlin had any sense at all he’d pair Gordo w/ GXD. Radio gold. Put them in afternoon drive. Send Norm to the happy hunting grounds. Move Sturm into Norm’s spot. Turn Corby back into a padoosa.

Comment

Majority on Ticket have turned so liberal.....immediate station change....plus a total absence of actual meaningful sports talk unless they have a guest to actually talk sports. In a given hour, not including the tickers, not even 10 minutes of sports talk most days.

I welcome another sports radio option.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Based on an email exchange I once had w/ TOGW, there is a 0.00% chance he and El Martillo ever work together, in any shape, form, or fashion. Which probably means they’ll pair up on the new show. Time will tell.

Interesting news today that Gordo will be filling some afternoon time w/ DaJ beginning next week. Somebody in management must be hearing footsteps. I can’t imagine Gordo likes that one bit. Again, we’ll see…
                    I caught this segment for a few minutes today and I was very confused at the mix with hangzone. Wonder if Gordo initiated it. No way they would force him to do something as he is a singular talent and the station knows it. If you look at the departures of sirois, Danny, Jer, clearly they don't take care of any off air tier 3 people. It will catch up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Gordo is a beating. I get so tired of his constant, and pointless, studies on the human condition… “Why do people blah blah…“., it’s like a bad Seinfeld bit. Not to mention the constant stopping down of the show to kick George in the nuts over the same thing over and over and over and over and over again…it’s such an energy drain.

You're titled to your opinion even if it is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        You're titled to your opinion even if it is wrong.

Understood.lol

Don’t misunderstand, I think the guy is singularly talented, he just doesn’t/can’t push the envelope with new material anymore.

The drunk broad trying to recite the POA was pure gold…

Also I would just like to reiterate that Corby is the biggest hack at the station.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          I caught this segment for a few minutes today and I was very confused at the mix with hangzone. Wonder if Gordo initiated it. No way they would force him to do something as he is a singular talent and the station knows it. If you look at the departures of sirois, Danny, Jer, clearly they don't take care of any off air tier 3 people. It will catch up to them.
                          I don’t think there’s any way Gordo initiated that.

Comment

Understood.lol

Don’t misunderstand, I think the guy is singularly talented, he just doesn’t/can’t push the envelope with new material anymore.

The drunk broad trying to recite the POA was pure gold…

Also I would just like to reiterate that Corby is the biggest hack at the station.

Agree, pompous hack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s hard to beat contractor Cody and many of his voices. I hope Gordo joins The grey wolf, or takes over hardline.

Comment

Rhyner and Mike Sirois are on 97.1 right now - first addition of their new show "The Downbeat"

Comment

Working...
                                X