This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrating Aggie stat…
    Ags have longest active win streak against top ten teams (3)
    But
    Can’t beat App state at Home

Comment

2022 College Football Week 4

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
      His son is a special needs person . . Just sayin . . Jimbo's well funded foundation supports people and research that are affected by it . . Be mindful of that . .

Thanks for the heads up. Not my style but if thats what the kid is into then I can respect Jimbo bringing him out each game and buying him what he enjoys to wear.

Edit just looked it up. Not special needs, he has a rare blood disorder and a decent chance of not living a long life. The above still stands. If my kid was terminal Id buy him what made him happy and drag him everywhere with me.

Youd think by this point in life Id have learned not to judge as 9/10 it ends up biting you in the *** lol. Another installment of a lesson still in progress of being learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Ætheling; 09-25-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I keep trying to forget that if we had not tried to go for it, down by 10, on 4th and short inside the 5 and taken the 3 points, we likely would have won in regulation instead of OT….

I know people were losing it over all the 4th down attempts, but I love that. Especially as a dog, or when down late. The thing is, the sooner you start doing it, the more affect it has on the defense….you gotta keep hammering on them.

I was ****** yesterday when Sark didn’t go for 4th and 3 late, and several times against bama. Field goals just don’t cut it in some games, and you have to be honest with yourself about your defense…

I admire Mcguire’s commitment to the strategy, he demoralized the Texas D.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
            Thanks for the heads up. Not my style but if thats what the kid is into then I can respect Jimbo bringing him out each game and buying him what he enjoys to wear.

Edit just looked it up. Not special needs, he has a rare blood disorder and a decent chance of not living a long life. The above still stands. If my kid was terminal Id buy him what made him happy and drag him everywhere with me.

Youd think by this point in life Id have learned not to judge as 9/10 it ends up biting you in the *** lol. Another installment of a lesson still in progress of being learned.

Thanks . .

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
              100%. I keep coming back to that too. I liked the aggressiveness but that 4th down deep in our own territory first series after half, I didn’t like that at all. Then not taking those free 3 pts and rushing the 4th down QB sneak. Hope they clean some of that up but it worked out.
              That going for it every 4th down was driving me crazy. Especially when they were 4 or 5 yards and y'all were still moving the chains.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

KJJ is a tough player and tried to put that one on his back. Ags played hard bell to bell and got a gritty win. I'll be honest I exptected them to fold up midway through the first down 14-0 and no offense to speak of...instead Achane pops it for 60+ and we score....the defensive TD swung the points and momemtum. Still so many issues and the inconsistency in the run D and the offense have to get ironed out...ASAP. Durkin staying in the 3 man front blew my mind and I expect changes as we take on Ole Miss rushing game and of course Bama. Safety Johnson had 13 tackles...that says alot.

A win is a win, gig em!

ac

p.s. Bryan Harsin darn near lost his job yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I know people were losing it over all the 4th down attempts, but I love that. Especially as a dog, or when down late. The thing is, the sooner you start doing it, the more affect it has on the defense….you gotta keep hammering on them.

I was ****** yesterday when Sark didn’t go for 4th and 3 late, and several times against bama. Field goals just don’t cut it in some games, and you have to be honest with yourself about your defense…

I admire Mcguire’s commitment to the strategy, he demoralized the Texas D.

Oh I love the aggression and fully support, but you gotta take points in the red zone.

Comment

I think field goals get more teams beat than going for it on 4th. They got Texas beat vs bama.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Ugly game by the ags and Arkansas gave us that one…. Seeing the same issues over and over. W is nice but still expecting average play moving forward.

Tired of lucky wins and ugly wins versus good teams. Have the talent to beat 95% of teams on all 3 sides of the ball and want to see it come to fruition….
                      agree! glad to get the win but it has been ugly.. i wonder how many yards we were penalized for on false starts? just curious. we shoulda won that game 30 or 37 to 21 Moose Muhammed hurt us pretty bad a couple of times.

i wonder how that kicker for ark is doing today- he looked bad while we were taking knees for the win-- poor dude!
                      GIG'EM!

Comment

Ugly wins are where its at. If you can win the ugly games…..who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          Chad I’ll send over payment info. You have Venmo? I think this should work for avitar for a week or 2 weeks or whatever we said. Cheers to being a good sport.

Yes sir. Venmo will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anybody heard from razorback01?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                              Anybody heard from razorback01?

He gone [emoji23]

Comment

Watched the game. 31-17 lead in the third quarter and you can’t finish them? This game is not an outlier, it is an issue that has lingered for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X