This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 4

I am so far behind, I’ll never catch up. With 3:25 or so to go in the 3rd, I knew Sark was gonna find a way to lose that game. Same way he did bama, just didn’t take as long.

I was indifferent when they hired Sark, but he’s a coward. Hated the way he handled the bama game, and I hated this one. (I didn’t see the last one)

I can’t believe Card is the best option.

I saw real fight in the ags, that was not there for the horns.

Texas still can’t tackle for ****, can’t cover ANYONE, and they got owned at the LOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-24-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

One day everyone will figure out no one can make decisions who is better before they play the game!

It was a great weekend and I honestly did not watch one game today! Lots of good friend (Aggies) at Splashway. We did win the cornhole championship

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        No cooler name in football….

Bumper Pool

General Booty says “hi”

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Byron, looks like Jimbo and Max heard you!! They are playing all out now.
          I am still in total shock. Arkansas started and played the first quarter just as I expected. Talented team for sure. After that the wheels fell off and the Aggies caught some breaks. The missed feild goal at the end was one of those breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
            Tceh is looking solid!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Well, I think I'll join RLB on a permanent moose hunt from College football on TBH. I can't stand to hear anyone else say that Sark is an offensive mastermind. He is a dumb ***. To blow a 10 point lead after scoring at ease in the first half to that pitiful display in the 2nd half is more than embarrassing. The first and only play of OT was the same ole **** that they had been running all 2nd half and Tech was foaming at the mouth for them to run Saw the graphic where Tech was 1-35 when training at halftime. Sark must have been filling himself, his coaches and his players full of BS and rat poisoning. GP must have offended the "DC' and was told to stay in Austin. Texas DC needs to go or make it a package deal with Sark.
              Tech played a better game than texas and deserves the win. At least
              Tech won't have to worry about storming the field anymore since this was probably Texas's last game there.
              Ya'll have fun talking about this crap, I'm going hunting.

Comment

Ugly game by the ags and Arkansas gave us that one…. Seeing the same issues over and over. W is nice but still expecting average play moving forward.

Tired of lucky wins and ugly wins versus good teams. Have the talent to beat 95% of teams on all 3 sides of the ball and want to see it come to fruition….

Comment

I picked a helluva life to quit drinking at home.. **** Longhorns make me want to IV tequila.

Should have gone dove hunting (with a new shotgun purchase this week) for the 4th weekend in a row, instead of getting kicked in the nuts watching that garbage. For all you "diehard stay at homers" that suggest a fella miss a good hunt (whatever it is) to stay at home and watch college football, this is why they make DVRs and you can watch later. I'd rather sit out in a dove field or bow blind with my brother/friends and nephews watching dragonflies hump than watch the garbage my team put on display yesterday. If that makes me a ****ty fan, I'll proudly wear it..

Last edited by Smart; 09-25-2022, 04:43 AM.

Comment

So much momentum and emotional swings in college football. That’s why the NFL will never be as interesting to me.

The Aggies showed some sign of life on the O after the first quarter.

Going forward, losing Anias for a few weeks is going to sting but seeing some activity in the TE position is a big positive. Hopefully they can build on that and fix some of the stupid offensive penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I picked a helluva life to quit drinking at home.. **** Longhorns make me want to IV tequila.

Should have gone dove hunting (with a new shotgun purchase this week) for the 4th weekend in a row, instead of getting kicked in the nuts watching that garbage. For all you "diehard stay at homers" that suggest a fella miss a good hunt (whatever it is) to stay at home and watch college football, this is why they make DVRs and you can watch later. I'd rather sit out in a dove field or bow blind with my brother/friends and nephews watching dragonflies hump than watch the garbage my team put on display yesterday. If that makes me a ****ty fan, I'll proudly wear it..

Well said. Maybe spend more energy on your alma mater.

Ps. Why does Sark wear a winter vest on the sideline when it’s 100 degrees? Dude looks like a clown.

Comment

Amen to that. My favorite days are at the ranch and watch the game. Then I’ve got options if the game doesn’t go like I want. Oh well on to next week!!

Hook’em

Comment

I think they call that a fair weather fan. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

"ARKANSAS DOINKS IT. TEXAS A&M WINS 😱 https://t.co/alywNa7ZXv" via Bleacher Report on Twitter

Doink!!!

Comment

Plainview friend saw Del Conte at the McDonald’s this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Well said. Maybe spend more energy on your alma mater.

Ps. Why does Sark wear a winter vest on the sideline when it’s 100 degrees? Dude looks like a clown.

To match his orange sunglasses. I think Sark’s wife has his balls in her purse.

Comment

Working...
                                X