Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns up and Gig’em! I don’t get to say that often since I went to both!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      Big XII is wide open and the two teams that are leaving for the SEC are going to get everyone’s best shot.

It’s looks like it. Big 12 Championship may feature team(s) with multiple losses in conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
        Is Kansas the best team in the B12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Legit question..
        They aren't the doormat this year. Don't know if there is one in the league. Probably won't have a team in the final 4 cause their all gonna whoop on each other.

Comment

OU Goes down

Comment

God I love college football.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
              God I love college football.

Turns on Wyoming and BYU

Comment

Anybody that lives in Houston should attend a UH football game. They put on a great game day experience. They need a better coach. That is a fun place to watch a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  GIG’EM! IMO the App State game could have been a blessing in disguise showing Jimbo King isn’t the guy. Not that Johnson is a world beater but he can win games.

Put Wingman in let him get experience. This season is a bust. As always, next year? Gig-Em

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    Put Wingman in let him get experience. This season is a bust. As always, next year? Gig-Em

This isn’t true. Ags control their own destiny. Win out, and it’s playoffs. Even after the crappy App State loss.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Lmao as bloodtrailer talking that smack when I said arky was over rated.

I see your longhorns best resume game is a loss to bama.

I’ll take our two top 15 at the time wins in a row, guess your team was OVeRRATED
                      We will just wait for the next loss for you to fade out until a win! Got to love the smack talk after a win and disappearing after every loss! Kinda like last year talking about all those all Americans only to go 8-4. Good win tonight against a tough arky team. Didn't get to watch any ball today busy discing food plots and having the JD catch on fire because of a **** rats nest on top of the motor! Was a tense few minutes before I got it put out and now waiting to see what the damages are

Sounded like the typical horns D struggling to make tackles and getting stops on 4th down. Shouldn't lose games where you score 30 plus points but that's been the horns for the last 10 years it seems. Heard bits and pieces on the radio in between work but losing to a team you should beat is par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        That dude is miserable [emoji23]

Na I've got a whiskey in my hand and steak in my belly. I don't live and breath football like some. Life stays the same whether the horns win or lose! Now a little miserable wondering how much this mechanic bill is gona cost me!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          No cooler name in football….

Bumper Pool
                          Crazy. Back in the day(1980’s) there were two brothers who played at Notre Dame named Bumper and Bouncer Pool. We’re high school teammates of my college roommate from Scottsdale AZ. Haven’t researched. Maybe sons?

Comment

Ou goes down.

App State blows a 28-3 halftime lead, Miami gets boat raced, but A&M still wins over a Top 10 team.

Comment

USC in a battle!

Comment

Oregon St 14, USC 10. 4:41 left, 4th qtr

Comment

Working...
                                X