This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 4

Conference play starts for real for most teams. Have your expectations and predictions changed after the first quarter of the season?
    My Flickr Photos

Horns roll Tech
    Hook Em

Comment

Hoping to put a thumpin' on the tortilla throwing FMJAGs.... Get to finally be home and sit down to watch a full game or 5

Comment

3-0, top 10ish, good offense. Downside overlooked Mo State, poor secondary play. WPS!

Comment

I don't like our odds with horn. We looked anemic on offense against NC State. Defense was the bright spot, as weird as that is with a Tech team. Who knows what happens Saturday though.

Comment

Horns by 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping Stewart & Marshall back will make a difference.

Comment

Texas has won 16 of the last 20 vs Tech.

What you got to say about that Full Metal Jacket Aggie?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Hoping Stewart & Marshall back will make a difference.
                  And Harris and Bouie and Richardson and George. That's a lot of talent missing snaps for us.

Comment

Taking my 8 and 5 year old daughters to their first game at Tiger Stadium. I know its New Mexico but they are pumped and I cant wait!

Comment

Iron Skillet. BKlem, what's the wager this year?

Texas is gonna maul Tech

Comment

I wont be around to see any games until Saturday evening. Lil girl has a softball tournament in Cedar Hill/Midlothian and the boy is on the road for a 4:00 pm kick in Granbury. Hopefully Texas will be geared up for their first road game of the season, albeit not nearly as hostile with the 2:30 kick. I think they find a way to win. The line opened at 5, not sure what to think about that. Hook'em
                        Last edited by Chad C; 09-19-2022, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Hoping to put a thumpin' on the tortilla throwing FMJAGs.... Get to finally be home and sit down to watch a full game or 5
                          It is going to be a tough game but i think they show up and compete. QB play has been rough from Smith but i think a lot of that comes with an Oline trying to get it going as well. Both played an ugly game in Raleigh but despite the score, they were in it until a questionable 4th down that didn't convert and turned into 7 for NC State.

The defense will have to bring it again this weekend and set the tone but ill be interested if QB2 Smith takes first team snaps all week or if QB3 Morton, gets his shot. I'm excited for Morton when it's his time. He's, a RS FR, is sharp and throws a great ball.

Comment

Go Horns!

Comment

I am not on the Texas train yet. They struggled against UTSA and really didn't look great. Eventually wore them down and just out athlete'd them. I think this will be a nail biter of a game as Tech always gets fired up at home for the Horns. I think the final will be a FG or less.

Hook'em!

Comment

Working...
                              X