No announcement yet.

Prayers For Pineywoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yall. Man TBH is pretty awesome. Some people just don't understand the brotherhood here. I really do appreciate all of the concern, prayers, and offers of help, etc. I am feeling MUCH better this morning so maybe I'm starting to turn the corner.

Comment

Greatness.

Comment

Checking in on this and see some good news.

Prayers for continued improving.

J

Comment

Great to hear Josh

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up and when we lived at the coast I developed heat exhaustion and couldn't eat during the day. I had a Dr. tell me if I wanted to fully recover that I had to move to a cooler climate for at least a couple of years. Told me heat exhaustion comes on from years of exposure and therefore takes years to recover. Moved to Co. for four years and while I made a great recovery I'm still prone to health probs from excessive heat. Take care to stay out of the heat. God Bless

Comment

Sunday morning prayers for our brother.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Continued Prayers

Comment

Get better Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers!!

Comment

Monday morning prayers for speedy recovery.

Comment

Hopefully more good news and continued improvements today.

Prayers up for you.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Thank yall. Man TBH is pretty awesome. Some people just don't understand the brotherhood here. I really do appreciate all of the concern, prayers, and offers of help, etc. I am feeling MUCH better this morning so maybe I'm starting to turn the corner.
                            Praise Jesus! I'm glad to hear this news!

May the Lord provide continued healing!

Comment

Continuing prayers......

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                Appreciate the prayers guys. The hospital isn't where I want to be right now! I've got too much to do. I have been in high gear and way overdid it apparently. I haven't been able to eat and have had fatigue and some cognitive cloudiness lately while trying to run a business and remodel a metal building without a/c for the new church. It finally got me. I was fighting heat exhaustion for two days and kept pushing myself. I finally just collapsed and told my wife she had to take me home from the church bldg so I could lay in a cold shower and rest. I never made it home before I lost consciousness and had a seizure. Everything was fuzzy after that. I couldn't hardly wake up and wasn't making much sense when I spoke. Turns out I had a heat stroke and acute kidney failure and uremia. Basically my kidneys shut down and toxins were poisoning my blood. I had no idea heat could cause this. I'm doing better and my kidneys are improving some. The doctor said that he believes it is reversible but it will probably be Monday before I get out if I keep improving.
                                Glad you're getting better. Heat Stroke is no joke. Been there. I now have a low heat tolerance.

Comment

Working...
                                X