Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Rhyner has retired from the Ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really think you have to put someone from musers with hardline. Gordo and corby would be a fun listen. Or balance the out with Dunham with hardline.

Comment

Yep…GO woke Go Broke

Comment

Mike Rhyner has retired from the Ticket.

Originally posted by drslonghorn View Post
        Listen to 105.3 more now. Not the greatest, but less woke.

Same. I really enjoy 105.3…. I even turn it on in my home office while working. Much more sports talk than the Ticket. My P1 Ticket status left the building years ago when they went uber liberal and woke.

Comment

I wish Corby would leave

Junior is hard on my ears also

Comment

I think Gordo is only sane one left…..and it won’t be for long! Buncha liberal hacks! But it was good back in the day!!

Comment

Went from P1 to P never the minute Sturm went to the hardline. No man can ask a more meaningless question using more words than Bob.

IMO, Danny from Lake Highlands was the only thing that was holding the hardline together. His musical mixes and skits kept it more like the older days with motorcycle Greggo and Dont call me Rhynes!

Comment

P1 day 1. I quit listening years ago when I moved south. No need to stream because Austin's 104.9 the Horn is 80% Longhorn related. I recently started working in DFW again. Naturally I checked it out. Still good radio. Very funny. I haven't noticed any liberalness or woke bs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I haven't noticed any liberalness or woke bs.

Come on BoB! Has the Austin Horn love fest affected you that much? The station is trash anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      P1 day 1. I quit listening years ago when I moved south. No need to stream because Austin's 104.9 the Horn is 80% Longhorn related. I recently started working in DFW again. Naturally I checked it out. Still good radio. Very funny. I haven't noticed any liberalness or woke bs.

Now that I’m in Austin, I listen to 104.9 the Horn but it’s a far cry from The Ticket. P1 day 1 and fan of Norm pre ticket on the AM side. Used to bug me that the ticket dudes would tease Norm as he aged but he always handled it well. Morning Musers with Gordo is pure radio gold.

Corby leans OU but I certainly don’t see much evidence of politics. Maybe I’ve been gone too long. There was a time when this forum wasn’t so politically motivated as well.

To the point of the thread, Mike Rhymer is a Dallas legend not too far behind Staubach, Nowiztki and Modano. Sucks to see him turn the page.

Comment

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Now that I’m in Austin, I listen to 104.9 the Horn but it’s a far cry from The Ticket. P1 day 1 and fan of Norm pre ticket on the AM side. Used to bug me that the ticket dudes would tease Norm as he aged but he always handled it well. Morning Musers with Gordo is pure radio gold.

Corby leans OU but I certainly don’t see much evidence of politics. Maybe I’ve been gone too long. There was a time when this forum wasn’t so politically motivated as well.

To the point of the thread, Mike Rhymer is a Dallas legend not too far behind Staubach, Nowiztki and Modano. Sucks to see him turn the page.
                          Correct. Much higher quality radio.

Comment

You have been gone too long. Rhyner turned the page two years ago (see original date of thread). Rhyner is a legend agreed.....but his yuck monkey is a liberal enabler. He was pathetic during the woke Kapernick kneeling, BLM and then the riots. Mostly on twitter for the riots because I had stopped listening by then. Big time anti-Trump and anti-republican for that matter. He can lean whatever way he wants but he was annoying as hell with it during the height of "wokeness". Needed sports got told white folks, America and republicans were trash..

Corby is/was political.... no doubt.

Comment

Last time I heard Rhyner, was back in the ZEW days.

Comment

Some minor Rhyner news here.

Comment

Working...
                                X