Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, she could probably beat the **** out of me....That's hard work and dedication on her part for what she has accomplished.

Comment

Congrats to your wife on the accomplishment and dedication.

As far as the trolling goes, you definitely bring it on yourself. LOL.

Comment

good luck to her, and cant wait to see how she does

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
          Congrats to your wife on the accomplishment and dedication.

As far as the trolling goes, you definitely bring it on yourself. LOL.

That’s fine. I don’t honestly care. Just ask to keep it off this post. Haters gonna hate though. [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out 5Church for dinner. They have a steak cooked Rainbow style where they lay one side down in a cast iron and never flip it so you get well done all the way to ultra rare in every bite. Its incredible. One of the best meals I've ever had.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5_church_02_jwb_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	24628766

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              Check out 5Church for dinner. They have a steak cooked Rainbow style where they lay one side down in a cast iron and never flip it so you get well done all the way to ultra rare in every bite. Its incredible. One of the best meals I've ever had.

[ATTACH]1016786[/ATTACH]

Wow that sounds so good. Wish we had more time to eat. Unfortunately, my wife is stuck with 4 ounces of cod and spinach u til Saturday night. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife's hard work, i know that competing is as much mental strength as it is putting the work in the gym and kitchen.

Only spent a couple days Charleston on a business trip, but really enjoyed it. We did a brewer tour and enjoyed it and i wandered around the Historic City Market. You can find some decent restaurants located in and around the market, just look out for the tourist traps.

Comment

Good luck to your wife! I understand completely her dedication to the sport. I worked with a young lady that does the same thing and I was amazed at her dedication and drive. I wish I had half of that drive and dedication!

Comment

Good luck. She looks stronger than most of the guys on here.

Comment

Your wife looks great. You can tell she’s put in the work and left the excuses for all those other people. Good luck to her. Is this an IFBB sanctioned show or some other type of contest?

It’s interesting to read the comments here and realize how truly foreign this level of fitness is for most people here. What is just a daily way of life for some seems unheard of and unattainable for others.

Comment

Charleston is nice, get some fresh cold water seafood before you leave.

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        Hottest TBH wife. Y'all post them up prove me and all curious underprivileged wrong....
                        lmao nice try

Comment

Go to the marina variety store (called the variety store by locals), fair priced and best local food there is imo. Not a fancy place but you'll be full and happy. 167 raw has some amazing seafood offerings but beware it doesnt take reservations. If you want to venture over to the beach go to Sullivan's island, Poe's has the best burger in town and is a few blocks off the beach. For good scenery and excellent bar food try out vickerys on shem creek. Most of the waterfront restaurants are pretty garbage but vickerys is priced well and has a great environment. If you're looking for night life try upper king street or cone over to mount pleasant and walk around shem creek. If you only visit 1 place in my list I'd suggest the variety store for lunch or brunch if you're around for the weekend. With a little more notice I could have got you on a deer hunt! Lived here for 34 yrs, great place to be.

Comment

If you want a 5star night try halls, husk, fig, Langdon, or Rue de Jean. Really plenty of top notch restaurants, just dont go to an advertised seafood place (hanks, hymanns, fleet landing etc), good seafood is abundant but the fried seafood tourist traps shouldn't be associated w good places to eat in charleston.

Comment

Mike's Famous Duck Club and Roasted Garlic & Bleu Cheese Fries

Napa Valley Burger and William Wolf Pecan Pie Bourbon Shake
                              slide1HoursOpen 11am-10pm dailyWelcome to Sesameslide1 – copyValid at any Glowfisch RestaurantBuy your gift card online here.Gift Cards!slide1 – copySPECIALS CHANGE DAILYView our daily specials for our locations below.Voted Best Burger! LOCAL. SUSTAINABLE. LOVED. Menu Download hours & locations Citadel Mall (West Ashley) 2070 Sam Rittenberg Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29407 (843) 766-7770 HOURS TEMPORARILY CLOSED Call […]

Breakfast
                              Our restaurant in Charleston City Market serves a variety of piping hot biscuits, pimento cheese sandwiches, and other locally inspired treats for breakfast or lunch so your biscuit fix is always nearby!

Comment

The amount of effort and dedication it takes to get to that point is incredible. Mad respect to your wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X