This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 non conference games of 2019....
    Of course Bama will never be in this list, they would never take that chance...

Top 10 nonconference matchups of 2019 https://es.pn/2FjFJ5D
    via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Comment

is this the racist in question?

Comment

Nebraska vs Colorado, lol. Nostalgia, in a bad way.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Nebraska vs Colorado, lol. Nostalgia, in a bad way.....

I saw Nebraska as a 25-1 favorite to win a National Title. I was shocked it was that high.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Where did people come to the conclusion that ESPN called the entirety of A&M alumni and the current student body racist?

They didn’t.
            They reported it as fact......same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              But they did... Not too long after the letter became public ESPN made the blanket statement.

I’d like to see where ESPN made the blanket statement that all Aggies are racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Careful calling someone a racist because of something they said. If that is fact then all blacks and hispanics are racist. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we please save the race **** for the **** political and current events forum.....It's bad enough we hear about this stuff every **** day in the news and you jake legs want to bring it to folk's get away from that crap.

Comment

I’d like to see where ESPN made the blanket statement that all Aggies are racist.
                    By reporting it as fact, without making 100% sure it was an Aggie. Shockingly (to no Aggie) it’s a goof-ball sip fanatic, but this time an actual alumni. ESPN ran with the story as a hit piece on Texas A&M, just like they did with the JFF autograph story. Zero facts, zero evidence....just throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don’t feel like digging thru Twitter for the espn talking head that spewed it since it was a retweet from a follower and I don’t follow anyone or anything espn. You can probably do an easy espn google search but it was on twitter and I witnessed it first hand. I don’t even remember when it first broke bc like smart said...we see and hear this crap everyday and it’s old. Honestly I could care less what anyone on espn says it thinks since they are trash! Now back to your regularly planned high school stalking![emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                        can we please save the race **** for the **** political and current events forum.....it's bad enough we hear about this stuff every **** day in the news and you jake legs want to bring it to folk's get away from that crap.
                        this!

Comment

Any “surprise” signees hanging out there for the Texas Colleges? Not sure how many scholarships they all still have to hand out.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                            Any “surprise” signees hanging out there for the Texas Colleges? Not sure how many scholarships they all still have to hand out.
                            Looks like tu commit Shepard visted College Station yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              I think most surprises are from the juco ranks.

Only one left of interest is the UT verbal Shepard who took his OV to Aggy yesterday and I think will do his OV to Bama next weekend and the back to UT for his final visit before NSD2. The kid loves him some spotlight so no telling where he ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                                I think most surprises are from the juco ranks.
                                I would throw Grad Transfers in the mix too since those guys can help right away. I saw a stat that something like 90% of the 4/5 star kids signed in the early signing period so there is not much action down the stretch. There are some 3 stars at position of need for schools that look like 4/5 star kids though.

There will be more transfers to talk about, but those kids to have to sit out a year unless they can get a hardship from the NCAA.

Texas has 22 kids inked and Herman mentioned going to 27-28 but I am not sure I could name that many kids that are on the radar for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X