Red Light Camera Ticket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    So, can they actually prevent registration of your vehicle (in another county) if you NEVER pay their fine?
    Yes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I got one a while back and the city flagged my vehicle and put a hold on my account until I paid..... couldn’t register my vehicle until I paid...

Ridiculous

Comment

I’ve probably had 4 of them, paid the first one because it wasn’t worth my time to fight it even though my stop was legal they just made the mistake. Learned my lesson and I’ve never had any registration issues.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Find out how much the fine is, get the cash, lay it out on the table, take a pic of it and send that in!!!
          I like your style!

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
            I’ve probably had 4 of them, paid the first one because it wasn’t worth my time to fight it even though my stop was legal they just made the mistake. Learned my lesson and I’ve never had any registration issues.
            Depends on the county assessor.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 5 or 6 in Houston. Never paid any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                I went through that same light on the same day. And didn't get a ticket (no joke).

Was that you in front of me?
                Probably, because you came to a full and complete stop before making your right turn on red.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                  ....I live in Tomball, so I have no plans to go back up to fight this ticket... I’m surprised some cities still haven’t voted out these cameras. Tomball included.
                  Tomball has one operating FM2920 --old FM149, and yes they have shortened the caution light. Vote the mayor out of office and elect one that will remove the darn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                    Probably, because you came to a full and complete stop before making your right turn on red.
                    Yes sir! I even get onto my 82 yoa mother about rolling stops. I try to wait at least 3 seconds after I come to a full and complete stop too!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

if the city hasn't done the traffic engineering study on each intersection a ticket wont hold up in court. last I checked only 3 cities in Texas have documented the studies.

Comment

I got one from Corpus christi for turning right on a red light. I paid the 50 bucks just to be done with it.

Comment

There is a red light camera at 1488 and 1774 in Magnolia. Got me once making a right turn on red without coming to a complete stop. So I choose to spend money in Conroe instead of Magnolia.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                            There is a red light camera at 1488 and 1774 in Magnolia. Got me once making a right turn on red without coming to a complete stop. So I choose to spend money in Conroe instead of Magnolia.
                            You save a lot of money too, prices here in Magnolia are a good bit higher on just about every thing. Smart move shopping somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                            X