No announcement yet.

Makita vs Dewalt vs Bosch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Milwaukee has an edge on the rest. Seems more commercial grade.

Comment

I have a Bosch I picked up from a garage sell. This might have been used by him twice. It looked brand new. But it’s a beast! I replaced my old Makita with this one. I really like it. It’s the 6.5 amp corded model.
      Last edited by taylormade820; 01-12-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Milwaukee

Comment

I am a trim carpenter, Bosh is best jig saw,Milwauke drills, Dewalt miter saws IMO

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
            I am a trim carpenter, Bosh is best jig saw,Milwauke drills, Dewalt miter saws IMO
            What he said! Bosch!

Comment

Just curious why Ridgid isn't an option? They have a lifetime warranty on batteries and tools. I switched everything over to them this summer and couldn't be happier.

Comment

Milwaukee or Makita in my opinion. I have dewalt battery powered tools now and its frustrating how fast a circular saw or SawZaw will use up a full battery.

Like stated above, I would look into Rigid also. I have a rigid 10" miter saw and its an awesome machine.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  Just curious why Ridgid isn't an option? They have a lifetime warranty on batteries and tools. I switched everything over to them this summer and couldn't be happier.
                  Cuz they are junk. In my expierance, Ryobi is heads and tales above rigid.
                  I went from Dewalt to Rigid, and after multiple tool failures, trips to HD, etc..I bit the bullet and went to Milwaukee.
                  The first Rigid drill, I ever used, the chuck locked up on a $65 mandrel after drilling 1 hole. Took it to HD, they couldn't get it out. Wouldn't replace my mandrel or give me a credit, just a new drill. 2nd drill quit working 2 hrs later. 3rd drill (hr and half later, and another trip to HD) burned up and started smoking after 5 min of drilling 3/4" holes. All were the heavy duty hammer drills.
                  Have a rigid tile saw that is about worthless as well. I didn't buy it new thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    Milwaukee!!!
                    Plus 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Cuz they are junk. In my expierance, Ryobi is heads and tales above rigid.
                      I went from Dewalt to Rigid, and after multiple tool failures, trips to HD, etc..I bit the bullet and went to Milwaukee.
                      The first Rigid drill, I ever used, the chuck locked up on a $65 mandrel after drilling 1 hole. Took it to HD, they couldn't get it out. Wouldn't replace my mandrel or give me a credit, just a new drill. 2nd drill quit working 2 hrs later. 3rd drill (hr and half later, and another trip to HD) burned up and started smoking after 5 min of drilling 3/4" holes. All were the heavy duty hammer drills.
                      Have a rigid tile saw that is about worthless as well. I didn't buy it new thankfully.
                      Some people were just born with crappy luck, im sorry you're one of those people.

I went to Ridgid from Ryobi, tools are great but you better have 10+ batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        Some people were just born with crappy luck, im sorry you're one of those people.

I went to Ridgid from Ryobi, tools are great but you better have 10+ batteries.
                        My luck is as flush as it gets barring winning the lottery .
                        I use tools of all kinds, every day, yr around to make a living. Crappy tools get weeded out pretty quick. Weekend warriors will try and sale you on Black on Decker

Comment

Working...
                        X