Camp bullis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp bullis

Just moved here wanting to hunt. If anyone can give me advice on camp bullis I would be thankful. Would love to poke a critter any critter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ima just slide over there have me a peak

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You can find some info on the Public Hunting forum---used to hunt there when I was still AD but that's been near 20 years and things have changed a bunch.

Comment

I know training has picked up there in the past couple years. Get with a soldier that works on base and he will tell you where to go. I just medically retired and I always saw captain and above drag in some monsters. Kinda funny the enlisted guy would kill an ok deer if he saw one lol

Comment

If your not in the in crowd the folks who run it will **** you off. The rules are for everyone else, not them. There are some big freaking deer there though.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            If your not in the in crowd the folks who run it will **** you off. The rules are for everyone else, not them. There are some big freaking deer there though.
            X100
            This place is in my home town and a relative worked there and killed some monster deer, but you really need to be a insider

Comment

You have to enter a drawing if you want to hunt deer. If you get drawn, you select one of the sites in a certain sector to hunt and you can only hunt on the ground within that site on weekends. You have to shoot a doe or three hogs before you are allowed to shoot a buck. There is a quota on each sector and once the quota has been met, you can't shoot bucks. They will also shut down a sector if there is training happening in the area. Crazy rules.

Comment

Working...
              X