Most Memorable Trad Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Dang, you’re old!!!! I was born in 1961!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I know Bisch but it sure beats the alternative. Lol

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Most Memorable Trad Kill

My most memorable was my bear hunt with my brother! He put in all the hard work and miles baiting and hanging the stands in what I nicknamed the “depths of hell” because it was so steep getting in and out. We sat 14 hours together the first day so he could film. He had to leave at noon the next day and I shot her around 4:00. Wish he could have been there for the kill but he and my nephew helped me with the pack out.
      All the hard work he put in really meant a lot and holds a special reminder to me of how great of a brother I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

me

My nephew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Elephant .... not only the 6 days for walking my tail off chasing them through the Mozambique thickits but how close we came to getting killed after the shotClick image for larger version

Name:	92C7A267-46A2-4D4A-B311-665BC95A6B03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	24554796

Click image for larger version

Name:	250B6645-1EDF-4259-ACA8-7DAD0616A0DE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	24554797

Click image for larger version

Name:	D90703EF-17AC-45A4-B871-7A09A7ED622B.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	24554798

Comment

I have only been carrying the stick bow for a couple years now. My most memorable so far was my turkey this past Spring with my Longbow. The story is long, but in the end I got my longbeard so it was ALL GOOD.
            Attached Files

Comment

Many of my kills were memorable so its hard to single out just one. So I'll just go with my first stickbow kill, a whitetail doe I took on my father-in-law's farm in 1997. I don't have any pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                Elephant .... not only the 6 days for walking my tail off chasing them through the Mozambique thickits but how close we came to getting killed after the shot[ATTACH]926000[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]926001[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]926002[/ATTACH]
                Buff, That is truly amazing that you were able to take an elephant !

I can't remember the story, but where in the world did you stick him and get the penetration needed ? I would think if you hit a rib it would be like hitting a 2x4. lol
                Congrats on a remarkable animal ! I sure like reading your stories !!!

Good Luck this season !

Comment

Originally posted by Stykbow View Post
                  Buff, That is truly amazing that you were able to take an elephant !

I can't remember the story, but where in the world did you stick him and get the penetration needed ? I would think if you hit a rib it would be like hitting a 2x4. lol
                  Congrats on a remarkable animal ! I sure like reading your stories !!!

Good Luck this season !
                  Thanks for the kind words.

I knew going in that if I hit a rib it would pretty much bounce off

The story is here

Comment

Only have one. Shot a squirrel that had been eating our chicken feed. Might not sound like much but those things are like little ninjas. Overall best part was when my daughter and I walked up to it the first words out of her mouth (at I think 4 years old) were "can we eat it?". We ate it.

Richard

Comment

My last one.
                      I'd like to say it's because of my A.D.D. or even getting older and forgetful.
                      But it's nice to check it off my bucket list.

Gary

Comment

A pig killed with Mike Huston's "Little Delta Bow".

Comment

My very first one. Crazy how many big deer i had killed with a compound but that little spike represented an entirely different challenge. I had made a couple poor shots leading up to that day. Felt like a kid when i saw that arrow fly true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X