Eating blackbuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating blackbuck?

How is Blackbuck meat? I’m looking at trying to book a hunt( likely with T4) to get my first bow kills in the near future. Checking the price list and was thinking about an axis for and a blackbuck doe to get a 2 animal hunt that’s very affordable. Thanks for the read.
    Tyler

Very good

Comment

Many people think it’s terrible for some reason, but it’s great.

Comment

I wasnt a big fan

Comment

I like it

Comment

Dog food

Comment

not a fan

Comment

Not much meat on them but it's great. Prefer it to axis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only had it once. I liked it

Comment

My buddy always gets dry sausage made with the black bucks he kills and it's really good, I've never had it any other way

Comment

My opinion if they don’t like it they didn’t take good care of it and that’s why they don’t like it. We raised them and eat a lot of them bucks and does and I have never had a bad one. It’s all how you take care of it.

Comment

It is good meat. I usually do all sausage and only steak out the back straps.

Comment

It's as good as axis in my book. At the ranch where I guide on youth hunts, the manager prefers it over all else out there.

Comment

I had never tried it until this year. I went on an axis hunt and a black buck hunt in the Spring. The black buck meat was excellent and was every bit as good as the axis in my opinion.

Comment

My kids and I shot 5 blackbucks earlier in the year and there are no complaints about the meat. Had mostly burger made out of it mixed with some pork fat. Tastes as good as any venison I've ever eaten.

Comment

Working...
                              X