Bye Bye Doves!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well!
    The morning Dove hunt SUCKED!!! no doves, muddy ground and the tall brush was holding enough water to take a shower with, my pants and shirt were soaked and boots were full of water, like I walked across a creek....

The afternoon hunt, Holly smokes!!!!
    Doves EVERY WHERE,,, specially one hour before sundown, we shot a 7 man limit and ended up with a 6 man limit (one guy left early with his limit).... doves came from every direction, non-stop... . One of the best dove hunts I've had in a few years...

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
      well!
      The morning Dove hunt SUCKED!!! no doves, muddy ground and the tall brush was holding enough water to take a shower with, my pants and shirt were soaked and boots were full of water, like I walked across a creek....

The afternoon hunt, Holly smokes!!!!
      Doves EVERY WHERE,,, specially one hour before sundown, we shot a 7 man limit and ended up with a 6 man limit (one guy left early with his limit).... doves came from every direction, non-stop... . One of the best dove hunts I've had in a few years...
      So the rain didn't "blow'em out"...I'll be ****ed!

Comment

I think once the heat set in and the ground dried up a little they came back to the tanks and ponds for water!!!

Comment

Working...
        X