X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool, really like the spiral stairs.

Comment

Very nice.

Looks like that thing will see generations of use.

J

Comment

Solid build!

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments!

I sure hope I dont lose my lease next year! I kid but it will be staying if the place ever sells.

Got the roof and exterior upper walls on. Added some X-braces to knock out any shaking.

I dont know if it was the cooler weather or rain but the pile of fence pickets was INFESTED with the little bastages. Mashed about 30-40. Going to nuke them Monday.

View to the other two feeders. There will be a gun rest shelf and I'm thinking maybe a little more tint on the windows depending on how it looks once the inside is closed up.

Comment

Unique Build....and TUFF should ride out Hurricane and tidal surge....Thx for Share

Comment

Got it wrapped up today. Been one heck of a project!

Finishing up the inner walls and heavy duty upper shelf added to store the big stuff up off the ground.

Framed the door out of 2x2 cedar to keep it light weight.

Finished door and hung coat hooks.

Shooting shelfs around with corner shelfs to have a place for drinks, phones, etc.

Room for 20lb propane, heater, single burner stove, extra chairs, etc. Also added V notches in the shooting shelfs to rest your gun barrel.

May be the worlds first ever camo lightning rod. Small investment to help protect against it burning down in a storm. If you ever need to set up a lightning rod system give Jim a call. He will walk you through the engineering and setup. http://www.lightningrodsupply.com/in...s/page0001.htm

Wrapped the outside in camo net. Kinda polishing a **** when it comes to hiding something of this size but it does give it some depth and break things up a little. Its not the quality of the old US military stuff but it's supposed to last pretty well. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View of the back. Need to grab a few more pics from the feeders shooting back at the blind.

Only thing left is adding a solar setup for lights, fans, etc but Im thinking that may have to wait til after season.

Comment

Dude, that thing is awesome !
                    Way to go, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I would name this blind "Enderman". It's a Minecraft character.

Comment

Awesomely Done [emoji736]

Comment

cool

Comment

Lightning rod!

Yessss

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Very impressive

Comment

Solar panels, batteries, a good inverter, LED lights and plugs. 20 foot antenna with a 27” TV and call it the “Tashma Hall”

Looks real nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X