No announcement yet.

Cell phone Mount and holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Marine sells a good one I was looking at. Can’t remember name. Magnet on a ball joint kinda thing

Comment

Love these mounts. Have them in all of our vehicles plus SXS.

Comment

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post
        Magnetic Mount, WizGear Universal Stick On (2 Pack) Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount Holder, for Cell Phones and Mini Tablets with Fast Swift-snap Technology, Magnetic Cell Phone Mount https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0773F8S74..._gcSoCbDER0DAH
        This ^^^ I have a Wilson Cell phone booster and it holds it plus my iPhone XR great. I also have a nimbus 9 case on my phone which has a metal plate built in so the mount will hold the phone as well if its not in the Wilson signal booster.

Comment

If you go magnetic, remember, you have to have a metal backing/sleeve in your phone case to mount to a magnetic mount. So, if you charge wirelessly, you have to remove the metal backing or the charger won't charge your phone.

It's a small PIA, but......

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            If you go magnetic, remember, you have to have a metal backing/sleeve in your phone case to mount to a magnetic mount. So, if you charge wirelessly, you have to remove the metal backing or the charger won't charge your phone.

It's a small PIA, but......
            Thanks good info,

Comment

Wizgear stick on. Solid little mount.

Comment

Working...
              X