X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You left out Rifle and Equestrian

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      It still hurts doesn’t it? Deep down, gut wrenching hurt? Triggered. Bwhahahahaha!
      Not at all. Horns dominated the Sugar Bowl and the Cowboys won. Plus I was at the Cotton Bowl to witness the victory over OUsucks in the main one. Bama whipped that *** TOO. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Take Dontae Foreman with him. Talk about unproductive. Who is the last UT player to produce in the NFL? Earl Thomas? Maybe Orakpo? Vacaro? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Aggy grasping for straws.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Sometimes Golf, maybe a little T&F or even Baseball and Volleyball. Please chime in when TCU matters in anything (big picture).

It’s always nice to have the tower, lit...

Texas has plenty of players in the NFL, Although... I believe the number has fallen below 30, bummer. Several just retired.

For a select few NCAA athletes, after their collegiate playing days are over, NFL Sundays call. And with the arrival of September, those Sundays are back. Final 53-man rosters were announced for the start of the 2018-19 NFL season, and among the 32 NFL teams, there are almost 1,700 players on roster. Almost all started at an NCAA school. About 86 percent (1,460 players) of them come from FBS teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Please get off your Sugar high and come back down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            I'm off it. Im on 2019 expectations and top 5 pre season ranking high. It appears to be back to TX and OU at the top of the Big 12, as it should be.

Comment

The Sugar High is about gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I'm off it. Im on 2019 expectations and top 5 pre season ranking high. It appears to be back to TX and OU at the top of the Big 12, as it should be.

Very good. Congrats on pre season ranking. Chad is on Cloud 9 still

Comment

Big home game week 2 against LSU. They seem to be as cocky and certain of an easy win as UGA was. I expect a similar outcome. Best leave that cat at home. Bevo will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    The Sugar High is about gone.

May have to borrow that.

Comment

Texas plays LSU in Sept. and Ok St., WV before OU. Lots of heavy lifting by mid-October next season. Gonna be fun! And challenging!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        You left out Rifle and Equestrian

That sounds Aggie

Comment

CFB Off Season Thread

I’m here hangin out with a bunch of knuckleheads and it’s already in the past.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-06-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                            I’ll lead with Matt Bryant any day. Sic Em

Seattle had a kicker the Boys might be breaking out the golf clubs.

BS....

Comment

Is there an expiration on a quality bowl win against a quality opponent that was supposed to wipe the floor with you? I'll take another lump of sugar please!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Is there an expiration on a quality bowl win against a quality opponent that was supposed to wipe the floor with you? I'll take another lump of sugar please!
                                Need to borrow some Metformin? . . Nothing like an LS&U to bring you back to earth . . You got 9 months of sunshine . .

Comment

Working...
                                X