Clear All

looks awesome !

Comment

Nice! Looks pretty slick

Comment

Very cool,nice work!

Comment

Euro Mount Tree/Pedestal

Bigbad243 has done some euros and he did this tree for me. Knocked it out pretty fast too

Comment

Thanks KC. Was a pleasure building for ya.

Comment

Yep, fairly similar to mine. Obviously looks better with bigger deer. Lol. Good work.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                  Bigbad243 has done some euros and he did this tree for me. Knocked it out pretty fast too

These are awesome. I want to make one now. How are you attaching the skulls to the post to were they are level like that? Any close up pictures how the skulls are mounted to the post? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Yep, fairly similar to mine. Obviously looks better with bigger deer. Lol. Good work.
                    Not sure about that.... mabye better photography

They are hung by a simple and cheap euro hanger i got off ebay. I think i got 6 of them for $40

Comment

I just run some wire thru the back of their skulls and tied that to a screw that is screwed into the post. Can’t see it and didn’t cost me $40. Secure as can be too.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                        These are awesome. I want to make one now. How are you attaching the skulls to the post to were they are level like that? Any close up pictures how the skulls are mounted to the post? Thanks
                        Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                        Not sure about that.... mabye better photography

They are hung by a simple and cheap euro hanger i got off ebay. I think i got 6 of them for $40
                        I used either a 3/4 or 1 " piece of stained dowel rod to secure mine. Drill hole into post about an inch or so and stick the dowel in. Then drill a 3/4" hole in the brain stem hole on back of skull and slide it on. Maybe cost $2.

Comment

Working...
                        X