Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry. Prayers up

Comment

My heart is broken for you. Praying for you and your wife.

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up high and so sorry for your loss

Comment

Please keep your faith in the Good Lord, we never know the reason but God has a plan for all, I'm so sorry for your lost, but I promise to you he is in glory and you will see him again.

God Bless
            Bish

Comment

Sir, I dont know you and I had to stop reading but I pray for you and I am so very sorry. I truly pray for you to have the strength to carry on. God has purpose for you and your son was the ignition for you to find that purpose. No other reason he would take a precious life so early. I was in your shoes at the 5 month stage with my little girl, but we somehow came out on the other side as you and I am forever grateful, but God has plans for us all. He loves you even though it's hard to see right now. I am so so very sorry.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Life is so fragile.

Life indeed is fragile and this thread reminds me of so many memories of my son. Really puts things into perspective. My heart hurts.

I urge all parents to cherish every moment with your kids and grandchildren. Enjoy the ride and quit complaining about their inadequacies. Let them scream, yell, tear things up, play in the mud, act up and just flat out embarrass you. Tomorrow is never promised and your life can change in an instant. [emoji20]

Prayers Jordan. May God grant you and your family eventual peace in the way that only He can.
                Last edited by RascalArms; 08-25-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I’m so sorry hearing this Jordan. Will keep you and the rest of your family in our thoughts, I can’t even imagine what you’re going through.

Comment

God bless you and please feel free to pm me anytime. I wish i didn’t know your pain but I do. Express yourself always and rely on close friends and family for comfort.

Comment

Flash, may the LORD be with you and your family. Prayers for you and your sweet wife. May the LORD bless you and know that He is with you in this terrible season, but He has a purpose unknown to all of us. Mourn and grieve the death of your son, holding nothing back. Just know that GOD will give you comfort and wisdom in this time.

Prayers up for yall. Calvin

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

May God surround ya'll with his Angels and help you through this chapter of your life.

I hurt for you reading this and it brings back memories of my God Child.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family! I couldn’t imagine what you’re going through, and words can’t make anything better, just continue to pray and believe in Gods will and Mercy.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. Sad deal for sure. We care!!!

Comment

I could not even imagine. Prayers for you and your family as well as babysitter.

Do they know what happened or caused that?

Comment

Prayers sent for your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X