Dream to Reality: The One Sixty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    Congrats on closing and getting on to the fun parts! Looking forward to following along on your journey. Enjoy the ride.

One question though.....I like the name but will One Sixty hold up after you follow the patented “Darton Ranch Building Plan” of adding adjoining acreage every time you turnaround?
    [emoji51]
    Booner, I hope some more land comes available around me. But I think I might keep the name
    I like the name

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
      Congrats! I'm 15 months into my landowner days and it has been a ton of work but I've loved every minute of it thus far. I'm sure you will too
      I totally agree the working part is the fun part!

Comment

Congrats and it’s looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
          Booner, I hope some more land comes available around me. But I think I might keep the name

I like the name

It’s a good’en.

Keep relations with the neighbors and locals very friendly and who knows what may come available. That’s the way I am, just to be a good neighbor anyway. If opportunity knocks sometime down the road and my being a good neighbor helps open that door, it’s a win-win.

Enjoy this first year on your place. It should be special.

Comment

It’s a good’en.

Keep relations with the neighbors and locals very friendly and who knows what may come available. That’s the way I am, just to be a good neighbor anyway. If opportunity knocks sometime down the road and my being a good neighbor helps open that door, it’s a win-win.

Enjoy this first year on your place. It should be special.
            By practicing this policy ^^^^ all sorts of good things can happen

Comment

Hoping to get to meet a few of the neighbors on the next trip up there.

Comment

I have ordered two box blinds bow/gun. But I'm to tight to pay for the platforms. So I got the welder out and got to work.
                Attached Files

Comment

You just saved some coin and have a better quality product to boot

Comment

Looking good! Nothing like working your own piece of property.

Comment

Beautiful. Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats ! I live in Okla and it’s got some great deer.

Comment

Thanks guys! Hoping to get the platforms and stands put up pretty quick.

Comment

Nice work on the platforms. I agree that this route is more economical and will be better quality.

This brings up an aspect of ownership (vs leasing) that I love. With ownership you do it once and do it right. You don’t have to worry about having to move it off the place next year.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

This is super awesome! Congrats on your new land and on a great job of clearing and setting kill zones. I also like the name "One Sixty". In for the progress and success

Comment

Nice work on the platforms. I agree that this route is more economical and will be better quality.

This brings up an aspect of ownership (vs leasing) that I love. With ownership you do it once and do it right. You don’t have to worry about having to move it off the place next year.

Thanks for sharing.
                                Thanks Booner! You are correct I like only doing things one time! I built those platforms a lot heavier duty than what I would have bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X