Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myth Busted! - Rams are delicious to eat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM!!!

I have to say.... this is good stuff!!!!

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        BOOM!!!

I have to say.... this is good stuff!!!!
        Well done, sir!!!!

Comment

You can soak just about anything in beef broth and come up with something you can choke down! lol

Comment

Who has gps coordinates to thompsons?

Comment

Question for you Sneaky (or anyone else who might have tried it). Will this same recipe work even if the meat is already de-boned? I can't imagine it'd be different but I wanted to check. Gonna do it asap with this joker.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thepkmac View Post
                Question for you Sneaky (or anyone else who might have tried it). Will this same recipe work even if the meat is already de-boned? I can't imagine it'd be different but I wanted to check. Gonna do it asap with this joker.
                Excellent kill, and yes sir it will! The only thing I recommend you don't skip is aging it on ice, or in ice water, so you can make sure any excess blood is drained from the muscle tissue.

Also, when you add the orzo at the end, make sure you have enough juice/stock/water in the pan for the orzo to soak up. When you see that the juice has disappeared due to the orzo soaking it up, it's time to take it out of the oven. If you wait too long, the orzo (which is pasta, after all) will be too mushy; best to have it a bit more al dente, just to be safe!

Keep the thread updated with your pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                  Excellent kill, and yes sir it will! The only thing I recommend you don't skip is aging it on ice, or in ice water, so you can make sure any excess blood is drained from the muscle tissue.

Also, when you add the orzo at the end, make sure you have enough juice/stock/water in the pan for the orzo to soak up. When you see that the juice has disappeared due to the orzo soaking it up, it's time to take it out of the oven. If you wait too long, the orzo (which is pasta, after all) will be too mushy; best to have it a bit more al dente, just to be safe!

Keep the thread updated with your pics!

Awesome. Yeah i just got it vacuum sealed yesterday and put in the freezer. Let it age on ice/water since Saturday. Thanks bro. Looking forward to the dancing taste buds!

Comment

Do they taste better when killed with awesomeness?

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post

I don't know Lloyd. I haven't killed one without awesomeness. Might be a better question for those hotter n hell guys :0

Comment

[emoji50]

Comment

Been eating Rams for years. It's all in the bleed of the meat in the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post

Nice!! What tag was that, Lloyd?

Comment

Yeller and thanks

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

Working...
                                X