No announcement yet.

Waller County Plane Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, all I’d like to say is, that was the most violent experience of my life. You just can’t even imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kgert View Post
      Right now, all I’d like to say is, that was the most violent experience of my life. You just can’t even imagine.
      Amazing life experience.
      I’m sure it will lead to many opportunities to give that testimonial

Bless you

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        Well it doesn't appear they tried to abort as the reverse thruster buckets were not out.
        If I had to guess those not being deployed may have been an oversight in a very difficult moment. Or someone didn’t release the parking brake ( assuming it had one )

Comment

Kgert, so glad you and the other folks on the plane walked away. Prayers sent for you and the others involved in this experience.

Comment

Trust me everything was done to the best of Their ability to stop us. They saved our lives reacting in the perfect last moment they could or I can tell you I’d be gone. Please pray for that 10 year old girl. She’s seen a lot.

Comment

So glad everything came out as good as it could.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                If I had to guess those not being deployed may have been an oversight in a very difficult moment. Or someone didn’t release the parking brake ( assuming it had one )
                It's got a parking brake but I'm sure that wasn't the cause.

Comment

Well believe it or not one of your own was on that plane today and that was me. Good thing I knew my priorities already because this just solidified them. Don’t want a lot of attention but I can tell you that we were already in flames before we got out of that plane. I’m pretty sore and tired now. I was one of the not so smart people not even wearing a seat belt. Paying for it. God saved me today and I already knew him very well but wow what an experience. Hug your loved ones every day before you leave them. Trust me.
                  So glad you all are ok. I can't even imagine the scare that was.

Comment

Trust me everything was done to the best of Their ability to stop us. They saved our lives reacting in the perfect last moment they could or I can tell you I’d be gone. Please pray for that 10 year old girl. She’s seen a lot.
                    Glad you and everyone on the plane made it! I live 5 miles away, been across that road many times. Glad the wind was still out of the north, because taking off to the south would have been a much more hairy situation!

Once you catch your breath, I'd be very interested to hear your perspective of the full story of what happened.

Comment

Crazy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

So glad everyone made it out okay!!
                        Last edited by Dr. Evil; 10-20-2021, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                          Piloted by Wee Tu Low
                          Co Pilot Sum Ting Wong

Backup pilot Ho Lee Foo

Comment

This guy like to opine ( sp ) on air accidents.
                            He eventually has an opinion on this accident at about 3:30. The title is click bait.
                            [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiH7KTZ5-p4"]Vaccine Causes Houston Jet Crash! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wow - a good (safe) pilot is worth their weight in gold. Glad yall made it out ok

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                This guy like to opine ( sp ) on air accidents.
                                He eventually has an opinion on this accident at about 3:30. The title is click bait.
                                Vaccine Causes Houston Jet Crash! - YouTube
                                He knows how the plane crashed but doesnt know how to put a shirt on, on the wrong side (front to back) or inside/outside

Never mind. Watched the rest. He seems to know it so he can wear it more without washing it.
                                Last edited by twright; 10-20-2021, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X