Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for him and the family

Comment

Prayers up for Jeremy, his wife and family.

Comment

Prayers sent

I'm in the Houston area if he needs anything while he is here. I'm going to pm you my number.

Comment

Prayers up for your brother. He's too young to have to be dealing with this, especially given the level of sacrifice he's made in service of this country.

Comment

Prayers up for him and your family.

Comment

I'll be praying for Jeremy, his care team and your entire family, Jason.

Comment

Lifting Jeremy and the whole family up.

Thank you for allowing us the privilege to petition on his behalf.

Godspeed

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent, for healing and comfort.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Prayers up for him and the family Jason. Now we know where all the looks in the family went.

Comment

Prayers Sent...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Lord God in Heaven and Creator of the universe and all that is in it, we come to You Father asking for a great healing and for overwhelming mercies upon the Smart family. Lord we thank You for raising up brave men like Jeremy who are willing to give themselves up for our freedoms and the liberties that we enjoy. We ask You Lord to heal this man and restore him to his family as a witness of Your power and authority. Father, guide the hands of his care team to do Your healing work. Give them wisdom to lay out a plan according to Your will and the skills and tools necessary to carry that plan of healing out to its fullest. Lord we ask You for an extra measure of peace over this family that they may be calm and at peace with the coming trials knowing that You are working Your plan on Jeremy. Give them strength to persevere and yet lean upon Your strength to guide them through these coming trials. Lord we thank You for our brother Jason as well, for the healing work You have done for him, and we ask Lord that You give him strength to lead the family through and maintain the eternal family bonds with You Lord. Guide him as he leads his family through this that they all may be witnesses for You Lord. Keep them from harm and give them that extra measure of protection as they spend long hours traveling back and forth on the roads to be at Jeremy's side. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Jason, you holler brother if I can be of assistance.

Comment

Working...
                                X