Looking for Blackbuck / exotics to catch and buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Blackbuck / exotics to catch and buy

Anyone have any blackbuck on their place they are looking to get rid of? Maybe just too many and looking to thin the herd? I’m looking for places to trap some on and I will pay you for them. Paying top dollar for them, you will probably be surprised what I will pay for them right now.

Also looking for scimitar oryx, axis, any/all exotics to catch. Shoot me a pm to discuss. Thanks

Looking for scimitar oryx to catch as well.

Comment

Huntsville Livestock has auctions that you should be able to get most of the things you want at. Theres other auctions around Texas as well

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
        Huntsville Livestock has auctions that you should be able to get most of the things you want at. Theres other auctions around Texas as well
        Paying top dollar to trap them and top dollar at the auction are two different things

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Paying top dollar to trap them and top dollar at the auction are two different things
          Exactly. prices are way up this year so I’m paying great prices but I’m looking for properties to catch on.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Post your prices if you are going to advertise. Or saddle up and sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post
                  Post your prices if you are going to advertise. Or saddle up and sponsor.
                  This^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    This^^^^
                    I agree 100%

Comment

^Yep.
                      Making money from the members without paying for a sponsor spot.

Comment

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I can’t imagine HAVING to sponsor just to buy. Regardless whether it’s a business venture or not. Plenty of people Post looking to hire or looking to buy ads for business purposes without sponsoring. That said being a sponsor ain’t a bad thing, but I’ll be ****ed if someone tells me what I have to do when they don’t make anyone else in those circumstances.

Comment

PM sent

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I can’t imagine HAVING to sponsor just to buy. Regardless whether it’s a business venture or not. Plenty of people Post looking to hire or looking to buy ads for business purposes without sponsoring. That said being a sponsor ain’t a bad thing, but I’ll be ****ed if someone tells me what I have to do when they don’t make anyone else in those circumstances.
                            Exotic prices are big hush for us common people selling them. Check the sales to see if they give a market report!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              Exotic prices are big hush for us common people selling them. Check the sales to see if they give a market report!
                              I don’t disagree with that. I just don’t see why he HAS to sponsor to be able to buy from a TBHer. I see want to buy or want to hire adds here all the time from non sponsors, and they intend to use the items/individuals for money making purposes. I see no difference in his WTB ad.

Comment

Working...
                              X