Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll be there! Gonna be damp, they say.

Comment

Originally posted by All-State View Post
      Who all is headed out opening weekend? How are yalls deer looking? Will be hunting off of Burma Road opening day! Can't get here soon enough.
      Think I might just ride out Saturday morning and make a few sits. Probably leave my rain gear at home to insure a pretty good down pour...

Best of luck to all and hope each have a a great successful opener.

Rwc

Comment

I'll be headed out either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning early. Like to get to camp earlier and get the place mowed and everything hooked up. May be too wet to mow though. Don't have a target deer yet but looking forward to being out in the woods in those 60 deg mornings. Hopefully the thread pics up as well.....been kinda quiet around here. Good luck to everybody

Comment

God willing….I’m planning on hunting this opening weekend. Good luck everyone! I wish y’all the best this season.

Comment

Heading out Thursday evening. Will piddle around Friday, get all the little BS stuff done around the camp house and enjoy some down time. Will be in the tree, rain or shine come Saturday morning. Best of luck to all and be safe on the road.

Comment

Got some rain today north of Angelo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be in the stand Saturday morning! Good luck everyone!

Comment

I’ll be headed west Friday morning! Good luck everyone!

Comment

I’ll be at the lease this weekend. Not liking what I’m seeing in the forecast but can’t kill them at the house. Hoping for a doe to kick off the season.

Good luck to all of y’all and stay safe! Looking forward to some LDPs and reports.

If I was a betting man…. I’d bet Brandon (Bone thug) has a P&Y on the ground by 8am Saturday morning. If history repeats itself

Comment

Good luck guys I’ll be there rain or shine.

Comment

Good luck Y’all! Lookin forward to seeing some pics posted up here this weekend

Comment

Good luck fellas, I hope to be heading up Friday after work if my truck is out of the shop. If not ill be spending a week up there mid october.

Comment

I’ll be sitting a new setup Saturday morning to see if a biggun comes in, rest of the weekend will be doe patrol with the kids. Go get em fellas!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Headed out tomorrow morning, get camp tended to, enjoy some down time - but come rain or shine I’ll be in a tri pod Saturday morning ! Can’t wait for a good breezy morning.
                                Tagged - best of luck fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X