X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks impressive. Good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my windows, door and tower brackets ordered today. Deerview made it super easy. I also picked up my smart siding. Hope to work on the blind this weekend.

Comment

very nice. Spray foam gonna make it sweet.

Comment

Looks like that's some of that good heavy lumber not like the crap you buy today. Any square nails in it.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Looks like that's some of that good heavy lumber not like the crap you buy today. Any square nails in it.
            No square nails in it... This was all bought recently for the house in the background. Now a lot of this wood was used for bracing so there is a bunch of nails in them, but they all came from framing gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan B View Post
              I had a few hours to work on the blind today. I finished the dead wood, put some of the expensive A** OSB on the roof. I got the osb covered with a waterproof barrier and 2 fascia boards on before running out of daylight.
              Looks more solid each time you post a pic, nice project.

Comment

Had a decent day of work. Found some more dead wood that needed to be added. Ran out of 6” fascia hardie so I need to pick up a sheet tomorrow. My hardie blade also but the dust.... My plunge and cut router bit has to large of a shaft for my router so I will have to wait to cut the doors and windows out. I did add some rafter ties and floor ties for high winds.

I hope to finish the trim work in the next few days. So the painters can go to work.

It’s really strong, the siding really tightened everything up.
                Attached Files

Comment

Soffit
                  Attached Files

Comment

That one should last you a long time!

Comment

Should have bricked it!

Comment

Smart move to coordinate with the house build.
                        Don't forget to add some kind of vent on the roof before they chingle it!! If not the roof, maybe on the gabled ends. Will keep it from getting musty/moldy up in there.

Comment

"I did add some rafter ties and floor ties for high winds."

This is my kind of build- looks great!

Comment

How big is this tractor?

Comment

That's gonna weigh close to macoops 2 story rock blind. [emoji16]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

All the trim is on... Glad someone invented caulk because a few places will need some lol. I am no carpenter by any means. The 1x2” trim under the soffit didn’t like my framing nails.

I am going to cut the window and door openings tomorrow. We should have spray foam before the weekend. I hope my 14 gauge wire makes it in time to wire in some lights and fan.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X